13

"I'll kill him if he touches you

"I'll kill him if he touches you."

—————

Getting back to the cut, you head to the château— Everyone buzzing from your successful discovery of the gold. John B was in need of a shower, so left the group sat on the porch.

"Cant believe he did it." Pope says inspecting the cleaned slab of gold, "Cant believe we found it— all of that gold." He says chuckling lightly.

"I say we celebrate." JJ says, making the group look over at him as he stands from his seat, "Beers on the beach?" He suggests,

"We haven't done that in so long." Kie says fondly, remembering all the times the five of you would spend your afternoon's relaxing on the beach. Always ending up slightly tipsy or drunk— and doing stupid games throughout the night.

"Good idea JJ." You smile at him, grabbing some blankets as Kie grabs the cooler, Pope and Sarah piling on some beers and any left over alcoholic drinks in the fridge.

"I say we play spin the bottle this time." JJ says rolling a few joints for you guys. Pope groans in annoyance at his suggestion, "You suggest that every time, dude."

"And we say no, every time." Kie states rolling her eyes at his continuing attempts of trying to get the group to play spin the bottle.

"If you want an excuse to kiss Pope that bad, should've just said JJ." You say patting him on the shoulder. "Who said it was Pope?" He rebuttals, smirking.

"You tryin' to kiss my boyfriend?" Sarah jokes, grinning at JJ's disgusted reaction.

"Fine. Fine. I'll drop it. But one day. One day, i swear to you. We'll play spin the bottle." He says dramatically. "Yeah, yeah JJ." Pope says sighing.

Once John B had finished showering and changed, and the rest of you had changed as well, you all walked to the beach. You set up the blankets on the beach, making sure it was semi-secluded. Pope handed out the drinks, drinking as well in celebration.

The night included JJ failing at yet another party trick he had made up. Everyone cheering as it didn't work out for him. JJ coughing as he got beer down his nose, "Why did you think doing a one-handed-handstand was a good idea? While drinking beer as well?" You ask as he sits beside you, he chuckles, "looked easy." He says.

You roll your eyes at him as his hand grazes yours. You try ignoring the strange feeling you got whenever he touched you. But you turn to look at him, him doing the same. Your eyes connect shortly before turning away, "Sorry." He mumbles.

Luckily John B interrupts, "Guys let's play dares or something." He says, his arm around Sarah as she sips on her beer.

"No." Kie groans next to you, "Fine then, truths." John B says, making her and the others nod. JJ reaches behind you— Grabbing something out of his backpack.