5

"diver down" "diver down"

"diver down"
"diver down"

—————

You wrap your arm around JJ's shoulder, "Chill, yeah dude?" you say, then wrap your other arm around his back, "JB's fine." You say patting his back. JJ's arms loosely wrap around yours. You pull away tapping his shoulder, holding your hand out for the gun. He arches his eyebrow at you.

"I'm not taking it forever." You say, he nods passing it to you, which you put in your back pocket, "Wanna talk about that reaction?" You ask him as he walks silently,

"Couldn't let him drown." He says, "That asshole Topper, was gonna drown him, Y/n/n." He says, "I know, i know." You say, "Just don't do stupid things like that again." You say ruffling his hair, trying to lighten up the mood.

He moves his head quickly, dodging your touch, "Fine, fine." He says holding his hands up.

"Thank you, though. Seriously JJ. Even though i don't agree with the way you did it, you still saved my brother." You smile weakly at him.

"Can I crash at the château?" He asks, you nod, "Cant trust your wasted-ass on that bike." He nods at this throwing his arm over your shoulder,

"Me and you against the world, hey." He says, You lean your head against his shoulder, "That was so cringe, J." You laugh, "You love it really angel." He smiles.

"Wake up." Someone says standing above you, "John B, you need to let a girl have a lay-in." You groan tiredly, running your hand over your face. You squint your eyes open, seeing someone who is clearly not John B. You sit up, "Oh, uh, um... can i help you?" You ask, acting nice towards the sherif.

"What's this about?" You ask walking into the living room, "The DCS are worried about you, two. Making sure you're in a safe house."

"See safe." John B says knocking on a chest of drawers.

"Did i have to be woken up for this?" You ask, rubbing your eyes. Peterkin arching her eyebrows at you.

"Go back to sleep y/n, i'll handle this." He says nodding his head towards your room.

"Thanks JB." You say heading back to your room, seeing JJ laying in your bed. Standard for your best friend to refuse sleeping on the sofa and sneaking into your room. Platonically of course. He was passed out.

"Can you tell JJ to stop sleeping in my bed please." You say to John B, "He's what?" John B asks pocking his head around the door.

"Seriously dude?" John B asks loud enough to make JJ flip him off, "You try sleeping on that sofa." He grumbles, "legit gave me polio."

You sit on the HMS pogue, looking at the scuba gear, "So whose sacrificing themselves? It's half an empty tank." You say tapping the tank.

"Who actually knows how to do this?" Kie asks, none answers, "It's a kook sport.." JJ says