Not in the Job Description

Jessie's P.O.V.

I had just gotten home from school when my cell phone went off. I smiled, my first customer maybe? 

I had put up flyers all over town, trying to get some babysitting business. I really needed the money and I loved kids. Why not? 

I picked up my phone and said politely, "Hi, this is Jessie Schmidt. How can I help you?" 

A woman's voice came through saying quickly, "Thank God I saw your poster on the way home! I just found out that my husband has a dinner party tonight, and all my usual babysitters aren't free. Are you able to come over tonight?" I was taken by surprise. I blinked a bit then said, "Of course. I would love to."  

The woman squealed happily, surprising me even more. She then gave me the address and told me to be there in about an hour. 

I hung up the phone then did a happy dance around my living room. I got a job! 

I rushed upstairs and packed up my things. I changed into a camisole, t-shirt, jeans, and I pulled on my old Uggs. If I was watching a baby I didn't want to ruin my good clothes if it threw up on me.

I hopped into my car and found where I was supposed to go. It was on the far side of town, where all the rich people lived. 

I lived where all the poor people lived and got my apartment for dirt cheap. 

I found the house after a while and my mouth dropped open. It was huge. I hopped out of my car and walked up the driveway. I knocked on the front door and waited. A second later a woman opened the door. She was stunning. She had a sleek black dress on that flaunted her small figure. She had large eyes and lips, and gleaming black hair in loose ringlets. She looked to be in her forties and was the same height as me. 

She smiled at me as she slid an earring in. Then her expression turned to a bemused smile. "Is your mom's name Katie by chance?" My eyes widened. "Um...yeah," I stuttered out. She laughed and clapped her hands, "I knew your mom when we were in college! We were best friends!" I grinned, "Is your name Lani Awonder by any chance?" 

She shook her head, "Not anymore. But yes it was once. Now come in! And call me Lani!" I smiled and stepped in. I slipped off my shoes and looked around. 

I tried not to gawk at the dark marble floors or the shimmering chandelier, but it was GORGEOUS. 

Lani led me through the house to a living room. A little boy, about five years old, was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. His mouth gaped open and he stared unblinkingly at the screen. I grinned at the sight of him. So cute! 

He turned to look at us and smiled shyly. His mom explained everything to me and said that Jakey's older brother would be home around seven. I saw a picture on the huge mantelpiece of the fireplace. The picture was of Lani, Jakey, a man who assumed was Lani's husband, and a boy who looked to be about ten who was probably Jakey's older brother. 

Once Lani was gone, I hung out with Jakey. He was a great kid, and I had a lot of fun. We played soccer, watched a movie, and had macaroni, boiled hot dogs, and cookies for supper.  

By eight o'clock Jakey's brother still wasn't home. As I tucked him into his bed I asked him, "Do you know where your brother is? Your mom said he'd be home around seven." 

Jakey shrugged as his eyelids drooped, "David is at a friend's house, and Ronnie always comes home late." 

I nodded as I realized he had two brothers.  

I silently slipped out of his room as he drifted to sleep. I cleaned up the kitchen and then flopped down on the couch in the living room after taking off my t-shirt so I was only in my cami. I had spilled some ketchup all over the front of it, but I wasn't too worried. I would only be seeing a nine-year-old boy and Lani. I turned the TV onto ABC Family and some movie began playing.  

I laid down on the couch, and promised myself I wouldn't fall asleep while I was babysitting.

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't, I fell asleep. 

Next thing I knew I was jerked awake by strong arms wrapping around my waist. I gasped and squirmed quietly so I wouldn't wake Jakey up. 

A husky voice whispered in my ear, "I didn't know they did house deliveries." 

I paused as I recognized the voice. "Are you stalking me Cameron? I will call the police if you don't get out of Lani's house in two seconds. I mean it." 

His chest rumbled with laughter as he turned me around to face him. I was sitting on the edge of the couch, with Cameron Stevenson kneeling in between my legs. Fantastic. 

Cameron smiled at me, "This is my house. Lani is my mom. I thought you stopped by here to meet me." I glared at him as I realized what an idiot I was. Ronnie and Cameron. Duh. Plus, he looked almost exactly like his mother though I forgot to ask for her last name. How could I be so stupid?

"I'm babysitting your little brother," I said coldly. Cameron pulled me to him so my body was flushed up against his. He then whispered softly, "How about you babysit me." I shivered as I wished I still had my t-shirt on to cover more of me. 

Then my cell phone rang. I jumped away from Cameron and dug through my bag until I found it. I saw that the name was Lani. I quickly fixed my appearance and stood up straight as if she could see me. Then I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hello dear, it's me Lani," I heard her chirp on the other end. "How are things going?"  

"Good," I said, then felt something warm press against my back. Lani went on to say something, but I didn't even notice as Cameron slipped his hands under my tank top, resting them on the waistband of my jeans. I tried to get away but he held me there. 

I couldn't push him off or I'd drop my phone. "Is Jakey in bed?" Lani asked. "Yep," I said as normally as I could but shivered as Cameron kissed my neck.  

He then dragged his fingertips down my back and I shuddered. Finally Lani told me to tell Cameron to take a shower and she said goodbye. I said goodbye just as Cameron's fingers rested on my waist band over the button. 

I dropped my phone as soon as I hung up and struggled to get away. He wouldn't let go and I got desperate. I tripped him and we fell back onto the couch. I was on top and facing him. My face blushed red as I realized that I was straddling him. 

Cameron's P.O.V.

I grinned as Jessie's face burned red. 

Her legs were wrapped my hips and I felt myself begin to twitch. 

She tried to get off but I grabbed her hips to stop her. Her soft hips and the way that tank top wrapped around her breasts......... 

"Let go!" She hissed trying to pull away. I was easily much bigger and stronger than her. However, I didn't want her to freak out on me again.  

So with a sigh I let her go. She instantly climbed off of me and ran to the other side of the room. "Go take your shower," she ordered as she picked up her phone. "You joining me?" I asked, winking at her. She simply glared at me. 

I got up and went over to my room to take my shower.

When I got done with my shower I came out to find her curled up on the couch, asleep. She had big circles under her eyes from not getting enough sleep, but she looked so peaceful sleeping. Her face wasn't guarded and she looked smaller and more fragile. 

I couldn't help waking her up earlier. She was laying there, her soft blonde hair spilling over across her chest. Her long legs were stretched out. Her body was calling for me to touch it.  

And the instant I did, my hormones took over. Her skin, her smell drove me insane. It was a mistake I shouldn't have made.

I sat down next to her and fell asleep. The last thing I remember was her shifting and her head resting against my chest. That last small moment of vulnerability sent me into a deep sleep.

Likey? Please comment and vote so I know what you think. I would write a longer author's note, but I'm exhausted. Now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight <3 

-BabeinBoyland