To be my very own fairy godmother

Dedicated to CrissKrossRunner, who has commented soooo much! There are more of you I need to dedicate chapters to, and I promise I'll get to them! Thanks all of you wonderful comment leavers!

Cory's P.O.V.

"Cory, may I speak to you really quick?" I heard Mr. Matthews call as I followed the line of kids out. I inwardly groaned as I said as politely as I could, "Sir, I have to get home."
"Don't worry it'll be quick," Mr. Matthews said with a wink, and my skin crawled.
The door closed behind me and I walked towards Mr. Matthews who was standing behind his desk. I held my books up in front of my chest, using it like a shield.
"How is class going for you?" Mr. Matthews asked. "Good," I replied cautiously, not sure how this was supposed to go.

"I was wondering if you needed a tutor?" Mr. Matthews asked with a smile. I shook my head and said, "No, Eric is already tutoring me." Mr. Matthews looked me over, and my skin crawled again. I fought back a shiver as he said, "Okay, just tell me if you need any help." 

"Okay, thank you," I said before quickly rushing out. 

Being the player I am, I know when someone is checking me out. Most of the time I don't mind, but I have my limits. And teachers are definitely one of them.

I ran up to my locker, and my hands shook as I tried to unlock it. I fumbled with the lock, trying to get out of this damn school as soon as possible. My hands typed in the wrong combination for the fifth time and I slammed my hand against the locker in frustration as tears began to prick my eyes. I hadn't been creeped out since I left L.A. and that was back when I had to walk by those clubs every night and creepy guys would check me out.

I closed my eyes and rest my head against the cool metal, trying to order my thoughts. A hand and a soft voice asked, "Cory?"

Thinking it was Mr. Matthews, I let out a squeak of surprise, immediately turned around and shoved my hands into the person yelling, "No! Don't!"

I finally opened my eyes to find a stunned looking Eric staring wide-eyed up at me from where I had pushed him down onto the floor. I gasped, covering my mouth with my hand, unable to talk. "Well, I'm sorry, I guess I'll just...go then," he said climbing to his feet, obviously unsure of what was going on. I grabbed his hand and said, "No! Wait! I'm sorry...I just-I thought you were someone else.." He stopped and looked at me. The hurt vanished from his eyes, but it was replaced by worry. "What's wrong?" he asked grabbing my shoulder, "Who wants to hurt you?"

I shuffled my feet, and plastered a grin on my face saying, "No one. I'm just paranoid that's all. You know, growing up in L.A. and all." He looked over my face and I turned to face my locker again.

My hands were still shaking, so Eric took it from my hand and undid it for me. I quickly grabbed my stuff out of my locker, then turned to leave, trying to fight off the chills creeping up my spine. I stayed close to Eric, but as we neared the end of the hallway, I heard a door close behind me. I turned my head and saw Mr. Matthews send a wink at me.

My heart stammered quickly in my chest and I quickly walked out of the school. "Do you need a ride home?" Eric asked. I nodded and said, "Yeah, Cameron dropped me off today. Do you want to stay? I wouldn't mind." He shook his head and said, "No, sorry, but I have to help my parents unpack stuff tonight." I nodded then asked nervously, "I didn't get you in trouble with your mom did I?" He shrugged and said, "I really don't care. I'm happy this way."

I stopped in front of him and put my hand on his muscled chest. He came to a stop in front of me, and his cheeks flushed a bit at our proximity. Damn that cute blush.

"I'm serious Eric. If I got you in trouble for this, I can change it all back," I said seriously, not bothering to move my hand from his toned chest. He smiled at me and said, "No, I like this. All I'm saying is I really don't care what my mom thinks. I don't want to change this. It's more comfortable and I LIKE it." I sighed and thought for a moment. I smiled coyly up at him, and my sudden change made him flush an even deeper red. I crept my hand up his chest as I said, "It may be easier to keep you to myself though if all the girls aren't going after you." I slid close  against him as I said this, slipping my hand into his hair. On the word "you" my lips barely brushed against his. I felt him grown stiff and as he leaned forward to kiss me, I whisked away, giggling. "Let's go Eric," I called bounding over to his car. He stood there frozen for a second, before he shook his head, and jogged over, unlocking the car.