1-800-NOWAYINHELL

Jessie's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm and half asleep, climbed out of my bed. I stumbled through my room almost tripping over my backpack and went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and climbed in. The hot water ran over my hair and down onto my skin. I sighed in content at the warmth. 

Then I got to work, scrubbing at my hair and pale skin. 

When I was done I climbed out and put on some peppermint lotion. Then I wrapped the towel around myself and went out into my room. I grabbed a pair of red pants, a blue button up, a white scarf, and a white belt. I pulled the pants on, buttoned up my shirt and tucked it in, then slipped on the white scarf and belt. I felt patriotic today. 

Then I went back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then blow dried my hair. I put my golden blonde hair up in a messy bun with a thin white headband and a few wisps hanging down. 

I started on my makeup. The slightest bit of concealer, a hint of blush, mascara with a bit of eyeliner at the corners, red lipstick to match the pants, perfume and I was done. 

I dressed up, not to impress anyone else (there's no one to impress), but because it makes me look more professional and like a good student. I want a good look to match my good grades, plus, you feel so much happier and confident when you know you look good. 

I slipped on my blue and white striped Toms, and paused to put on white hoop earrings, a red bracelet, and my metals which I slipped under my shirt. 

Then I headed downstairs only stopping a moment to grab my backpack. 

On the way out the door I grabbed a breakfast bar and hopped into my car. It was a tiny black truck that was easy to manage and didn't take up too much gas. 

Five minutes later I was in front of my school. I hopped out of my car, and walked in. I navigated through the halls of the large school and finally got to my locker. I sighed as I grabbed my things for my morning classes. I hate Mondays. 

"Hey girly! How you doing?" 

I turned around and smiled at my best friend, Kaylee. We have been best friends ever since the first day of our freshman year. 

Some seniors were making fun of me. They were teasing me for being the pretty smart girl taking all the upperclassmen classes and asking me if I wanted them to "teach" me some stuff after school. 

How immature. I was doing fine just ignoring them, then Kaylee showed up. When she told them off, and they didn't leave me alone, she punched one of them in the face. 

Though she was sent to the principal's office on the first day, they never bothered me again. And we became friends instantly.  

She was wicked smart, but didn't want to make the effort. She got good grades, and was a good person, but she could have been taking senior classes by her sophomore year. 

"Good, you like?" I asked spinning in a circle. She placed her hand over her heart and began to chant, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America...." 

I started laughing and looped my arm through hers, starting off to our English class. We had college speech first period. Fuuuunnn. 

As we were walking Kaylee asked, "So, you trying out for the solo in choir class?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, maybe." She gaped at me and gave that look she gets when she wants to say something, but won't. 

"What?" I sighed. She shook her head pursing her lips. "Girl you got a voice to kill for. Don't let those other girls stomp down that talent." I shrugged again, "I don't know. Maybe some other girl would be better at it." 

Kaylee raised an eyebrow, "You joking? Those bitches couldn't match pitch if it was jumping up their ass!" I laughed at this and hugged her. "And this is why you're one of my all time favorites."

Cameron's P.O.V.

Lani..or whatever her name was giggled as she played with the collar on my shirt, trying to seduce me. 

I was bored with her. All she was good for was one fuck, and then she became too clingy. I brushed her off and headed over to Shaun's locker. He was resting up against it, his eyes half closed and his curly reddish brown hair hung into his face.  

I flicked his ear and his eyes opened with a start. He glared at me and rubbed his ear. "I hate when you do that." 

I smirked and leaned against the locker next to him, surveying the hallway. Some of the girls were looking our way, and my smirk widened. 

I felt Shaun shift next to me, and I knew he found her. The new girl he kept mentioning. 

"Where is she?" I asked, scanning the hallway. "Far right end, long brown hair." I turned my head and saw who he was looking at. She was pretty enough. She was a bit taller, had tan skin, and long coppery colored hair. She had pretty big tits, and those were some long legs. 

Then I noticed the girl next to her. "Holy shit." I said standing up straight. Shaun turned to look at me, scowling, "Come on dude. I totally called her. You can't......" 

But I cut him off impatiently said, "No, not her. She's nice, but the girl she's with. It's that girl I told you about." 

"The library girl." 

"Yeah." 

Shaun studied her, "She's going to he tough." I snorted, "I've dealt with girls like her before. They all secretly want the bad boy, and though they won't admit it, a boy rarely looks their way so they'll take any guy." Shaun nodded, then his eyes rested back on the copper haired girl. "I'm going to wait a bit more before I make my move." 

I nodded then grinned, "I'm not." I pushed off the lockers and made my way over to the girl and her friend.  

Her smile wavered slightly as she saw me, but smiled again and said, "Good morning Cameron." Then she turned back to her friend and they continued.  

But I grabbed her arm. She looked surprised at this as I pulled her back. "What do you want?" she asked with a sigh. A sigh? Come on, i'm pretty fucking hot. 

"Can I have your number?" I asked with my best smile. She smiled brightly at me. "Of course!" 

She took a pen out of her bag and went to the inside of my arm so she could write it. Too fucking easy. 

As I felt her hand write I looked down at her. She was so tiny, if I wanted to, I could probably break her in half right here and now. 

She pulled away and smiled at me again. "Bye," she said and walked away.  

I walked back up to Shaun and showed him my arm. "See told you, got her number." Shaun looked at my arm for a moment, then burst out laughing. 

Confused, I glanced down at my arm. On it, written in loopy handwriting, was , "1-800-NOWAYINHELL." 

I whipped my head up and looked across the hallway. Library girl turned her head right then and we locked eyes. She flashed me a bright, sweet smile and disappeared into a classroom.