Chapter Twenty

We sat at Matt's for a while, till finally they pulled up. They both walked in, but empty handed.

"Where's all your stuff? How did it go?" I asked nerves.

Matt chuckled and walked into the kitchen with Val. He called for Brandy to join them, but she stood at the door, listening.

"In my car, I thought," he mumbled, "instead of staying at Matt's, I could stay with you?"

I smiled, "really?"

He nodded his and and smiled back.

"Of course! But I do have a tiny apartment." I admitted.

He shook his head, "oh don't you worry about that, I will be getter my house back. I paid for it, it's in my name, not hers."

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, "thank you."

He kissed my cheek and placed his forehead on mine, "I love you."

I looked at him shock, but smiled from ear to ear, "I love you too."

"Aw!" Brandy yelled.

Brian rolled his eyes, "well let's go and get my things in. Then we can talk about this baby."

I nodded my head as he took my hand and led me to his car.

We shortly arrived at my place and I helped carry some of his stuff inside. The small things of course, because he wouldn't let me lift anything big.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" He asked me as he dropped his box of clothes on the floor.

I pointed to the side nearest to the wall, "there."

"Oh we're going to have problems." He laughed.

I shook my head, "mine."

"No mine." He said trying to be serious.

I shook my head and crawled on the bed on my side.

He crawled on top of me, "mine."

I violently shook my head no but he grabbed my face and kissed me, slightly biting my lip.

"Mine." He growled.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and softly kisses him. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, "Mine."

He growled again and rolled over to his new side of the bed, "fine, you win."

I turned on my side and looked him in the eye. I couldn't believe, we were going to actually work out.

At least I hopped.