Chapter Ten

After I was packed, we headed back to that gas station and got on the bus. Matt picked out me a bunk, which was under his and above this guy named Arin. Across from me, was The Zacky guy from eariler, a guy named Jason and then Brian.

As I packed, it was silent. It was even more silent on the bus. I just laid on my bunk while I heard everyone yell and drink. I couldnt barley sleep at all, but I was use to loud music, yelling, and staying up late anyways.

The next day, every one was up early and about. I dont know how they all functioned from being up almost all night, but they did.

I knew where we were, we were at the arena in Long Beach. I've been here before for shows, but never inside and back stage.

The first three or four hours of being there, the other roadies, Dan and Jason, showed me the ropes. They taught me how to do the major daily things and I also got told I was a guitar tech for the Zacky guy. I made sure his guitars were in tune and all of them were ready to go when they hit the stage.

"How you feel?" Jason asked me as I rolled the last guitar case to the stage.

I nodded my head, "Its hard work, but I like it."

"Thats good." He smiled at me, "When you sit his guitars out, you can go chill back stage, do whatever until someone calls for you okay?"

I nodded my head again and watched him leave as I set up the guitars.

"They look good." Zacky smiled walking up to me as he took a drink of the beer in his hand.

"Thanks." I said putting the last guitar up, "You have some good looking guitars."

He laughed, "Thank you. I designed them."

"Oh really?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, "And some help from my girl friend."

A girl with dark hair, covered in tattoos, walked up to Zacky and smiled, "The broken mirror, was my idea.", She said.

"Um, Brandy, this our new roadie, Cyndy." Zacky told her, "Cyndy, Brandy."

I smiled at her and nodded, "Cyn for short though."

"Make sure my man stays in line, alright?" She told me, "Also, no fooling with my man, I'll gut you."

I laughed and nodded my head again, "I will keep my distance, promise."

She smiled at me, "Good." She let go of Zacky and started off the stage, "I'm going to find Val and get a beer."

"I'll catch you later babe, love you!" He yelled at her. He looked at me and shook his head, "Shes something else."

"I like her. I'd be the same way." I laughed. "Can I ask I question?"

He nodded his head andd took another drink, "Shoot."

"Are all the girlfriends and wives going to be here tonight?" I asked.

He nodded his head again, "Yea, just for tonight though."

I nodded my head, "Alright, thanks, I'm going to head back stage."

"Alright, make sure you get a beer or something, okay?" He told me.

I gave him a thumbs up and vanished off back stage.

All I could think was, 'great shes going to be here.' I didnt want to see what she looked like. I didnt want to meet her. I hoped, Brian would keep her far, far away from me. I hope, she doesnt find out, I was the one that slept with her husband, twice.

The whole day, no Brian, but sure enough, show time was growing close, he popped into the dressing room with her around his arm.

"Are you guys ready for tonight?" He yelled excited with a beer in his free hand.

Everyone yelled, but me. I just smiled.

"You want another beer?" Dan asked me.

I nodded my head and he handed me one from the fridge.

"Whos that?" I heard her speak.

I just knew it was her voice.

"Our new roadie." Brian quickly answered before Matt could.

She ahh'd like she was unpleased, then sat next to the girl, who looked almost like her.

The girl that almost looked like her, was ten times better looking then her. I assumed they were sisteres, but Dan informed me after the two left, that they were twins. And the other one is married to Matt, the singer.

Just before they went on the stage, I had to go out with the rest of the roadies to help roll their amps out. The band themselves, were warming their interments up, their hands, and vocals. The wives and girlfriends watched in amazment.

"Everything good?" Zacky asked me as I hooked his battery on his guitar.

I nodded, "Yea, you are good to go."

"Sweet, thanks." He told me as he walked over to the stage.

I leaned against Zacky's rig and watched them run out on the stage. I looked past them and saw Brians wife, standing there, looking at her phone the whole time.

It kind of made me mad that she wasnt paying him any attention, but then again, shes use to him going out on stage every night.

Once the show was over, every was excited and ready to get shit faced. The guys took there showers and started drinking on the bus, but the bus didnt stay at teh venue long.

Apperently we were running late to the next place and had to take off. The wives and girlfriends had to leave, which I was excited for. I was glad they would be gone. I would be the only girl now, besides another crew member on the other bus.

As I was walking to the bus, from the trailer, I saw Brian standing a over by a white SUV with his wife talking to her. I kind of wanted to know what was being said so I went over and got into the baggage part of the bus, looking for my bag so I could listen.

"Swear you'll behave?" She asked him.

"I swear. No groupies." He said.

"Good. You dont want a beating like last time." She said in a hear whisper.

"Hey," He lightly grawled, "You will never lay a hand on me like that again, understand? You dont run this relationship."

"Oh so you do? You going to beat me next?" She said angery.

"No, I dont hit loved ones." He spat, "But I promise, I will not mess around."

"Thank you. I love you, you know?" She sounded almost serious.

He sighed, "I know you do and I love you too. I'll see you when we get back."

I grabbed stopped looking threw my suiet case and whipped the tears from my face.

I now knew, I had serious feelings for Brian and hearing him tell him her loved her, broke my heart almost.

I shook my head and pulled out my hair brush from the side pocket. I turned around to see what was going on with Brian behind me.

He was shutting the door to his wife's car and waved as she drove off. He looked over at me biting his lip, then back at the road.

I rolled my eyes and begin putting my suite case back up.

"You ready to party with the big boys?" Brian said walking up to me, as he grabebd my ass.

I slightly jobed and glared at him.

He gave me a wink, then ran on the bus.

I shook my head and shut the baggage door to the bus.

Things between me and Brian, had to stop. Its was wrong. He 'says' he loves his wife, to her face, but he still messes with me. I heard the tone in her voice, she really does love him. I dont want to be the one that gets in the way. This is going to stop.