Chapter Twenty One

*Five Months Later*

"Are you ready to announce the sex of the baby?" I asked Brian eagerly.

He rolled his eyes, but nodded his head.

We were late for our own baby shower, because I wanted to do some baby shopping.

"Where the hell have you two been?!?" Brandy yelled at us as we walked to the back yard at Matt's.

Val shook her head as she stacked the presents together.

"I couldn't help myself, we found out and wanted to show." I said, "it's fun."

"You already went shopping?! I wanna see!" Val said over excited.

I laughed and shook my head, "wait till after we revel the sex."

She growled at me and walked off to Matt.

"Are you ready?" I asked Brian as h walked up to me with a beer in his hand, "Val's getting inpatient."

He laughed and nodded his head, "fine."

We walked over to the little stage we had set up with a brown bag we had gotten from the store. I pulled out a dry erase board and wrote, 'April 25th..' for the first part of the photo. Brian pulled out an ink paid and hid it from everyone as he inked his hands. He placed his hands on my belly and we faced everyone.

"Excited?" I asked them.

They all yelled and demanded to knowS

I laughed and placed my hands on top of Brian's.

He slowly pulled our hands off my stomach to revel his hand prints in pink.

"It's a girl!" We yelled.

Everyone cheered with excitement and begged to know what we named her.

I whipped off the dry erase board and wrote her name on it, 'Ember Marie Haner.'

We took our second part of the photo, then Brian announced to the world, we were having a child. A baby girl.

"Congrats!" Val said hugging me, "lite River will be a bit older, maybe he'll have a girl friend."

Brian shook his head, "Not Matt's kid."

Val glared at him then continued talking to me.

As the day went on and it started to get dark, Brian called everyone to attention.

"Hey, thank you all for coming and celebrating this big moment for me and my girlfriend. It means a lot," he said, "but I have a little something up my sleeve for my girl."

I felt my fave get red with excitement as he pulled me up next to him.

He put on a blank white shirt, then blind folded me.

"Whatttt?" I laughed confused.

I heard someone walk but me toward him.

Assuming it was Matt.

Everyone awed and I got more and more excited.

Finally, Matt took off my blind fold and I was looking at Brian on one knee.

I covered my face speechless as I read his shirt that said, 'Will You Marry Me?'

"Babe, we might not have been together long, but we've been threw a lot in that short time. I've know you for a over year, almost two now and your my world." He started to say, "I want to have a full family with you and raise our daughter right, so will you marry me?"

I quickly nodded my head yes and he jumped up, slipping the ring on my finger.

Everyone clapped for us.

I never felt happier!

That night, after the party was over and we were home, Brian and I were laying in bed. He was propped up on his side, rubbing my stomach.

"I think she lights your touch." I laughed, "she stopped kicking finally."

He smirked, "I think she didn't like it when we took a shower."

I nodded my head in agreement, "I don't with."

"I need to play and sing some for her." He said eager.

I smiled, "tomorrow? I'm ready for some sleep."

He sighed but kissed me and turned the lamp off. "Just a few more months." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I snuggle close to him and just picture what life will be like with our little one. I pictured how my life use to before I met him. How one little Sin, made me fall in love with the best Syn anyone could ever want.