Chapter Ninteen

After thinking hard about what I was going to do and say, I had an idea.

But it all quickly left my mind, the moment I looked out the window and saw Brian get out of Brandy's car.

My heart stopped.

He looked nerves.

I took a deep breath and remember how I was going to tell him, but I had to think on the spot what to say.

He knocked on the door and I answered it, quickly crossing my arms.

"What is it?" He mumbled trying to play it cool, "B said this was important, I thought you hated me?"

I shook my head no, fighting tears back.

He looked at me worried now, "Tell me please."

"Sit." I said looking at the couch.

"Okay." He said uneasy as he shut the door, then sat on the couch, "I don't under stand what it could be."

I looked at him for a long minute, then handed him the pregnancy test I had taken.

He looked at it and his eyes slowly got wide.

"Brian." I said.

He looked at me, then my stomach, and back at the test, "this is for real?"

I nodded my head.

"I can't, I don't, this is." He said speechless, "I don't know what to say."

"don't even ask if it's yours or not, because it is." I said aggravated.

He looked at me with a glare, "I know it's mine. I'm not some jerk that doesn't want to think it isn't. I know when we did it and I know when I actual came in you. It's about right and I know there were no other guys, cause we were on the road."

I was shocked at the fact, he was right. I didn't think he would agree that it was his. I thought, he would try to get out it.

"What should we do?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and stood up, "I told you, I wanted to see if I could make it work with my wife."

"What?!" I yelled, "I'm pregnant with your child and you tell me that shit?!"

He grabbed my hands and stood inches from me, "I had to give it a chance. And the last few weeks, were horrible. The fighting got worse, but I've stuck threw it since you wanted me out of your life."

I looked at him heart broken.

"Cyn, I want to be apart of this kids life. I want to be apart of yours." He begged me, "will you give me another shot?"

I nodded my head with tears running down my face, "but first, you have to tell your wife. We have to tell her."

"You want to come with me?" He asked shocked.

I nodded my head, "it's not like she's going to attack me, I'm pregnant."

"She might, and I don't want to kill her if she does." He said a bit serious, "I'll get Matt to come with us."

I shook my head, "what ever you say."

Brian and I walked down to Brandys car. We told her what we planned to do, then drove to Matt's.

"You really wanna do this?" Matt asked me as he got in the car. "I've known Mich forever, she's crazy."

I nodded my head, "apart of me feels bad, because he pressured me, but I do mean, I wanted to."