Chapter Seventeen

A few weeks went by and I felt miserable. I couldnt stop thinking about Brian and I didnt seam to feel any better. I wanted to give up on everything and move back home, but I also wanted to stay here and prove myself.

I had no idea what to do, so I called my friend Ash. I thought maybe seeing here and telling her about how touring was, would take my mind from Brian and maybe get me to feeling a bit better.

Once I got dressed, I still felt like shit, but I went out anyways and met Ash at the mall.

"Hey! I have seen you in a while! You mention you went on tour?! Thats crazy! How'd did it go?" Ash instantly asked me when she saw me.

I laughed, "It was alright I guess."

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Guitar tech and roadie." I said nodding my head.

She nodded her head as well, "Ever hear from that Brian guy again?"

"Actually, I went out with his band, but I havent talked to him in a few weeks though." I told her sadly.

She shook her head, "Damn, thats bummer! Hes not worth it then. You want some lunch? On me?"

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, "Sure."

She smiled and I followed her to the food court.

As soon as the smell of food grew stronger and closer, I started to get sicker.

"You alright?" Ash asked me as I covered my mouth.

I shook my head no and ran into the bathroom, puking my guts out, once again.

"Honey." Ash said as I walked out of a stall, "Whens the last time you and Brian did the nasty?"

I glared at her. I knew what she was thinking and it wasnt possible. I couldnt be.

"About two weeks before tour was over." I told her.

"And how long as that been from now?" She asked.

It took me a minute to think, but I counted it up and it was a little over a month.

"No." I said shaking my head.

She wrapped her arm around me as we walked out of the bathroom, "How about we go find out."

I sighed. I wanted to fight her on it, but I knew, the best thing to do, was it find out.

Ash took me by the dollar store so I could buy a few tests. Then she took me back to my apartment.

She just dropped me off. She couldnt stay, because she was late for work. So I was left on my own to do this.

I was scared. I didnt want it to be true.

The last thing I needed, after throwing Brian out of my life, was to be pregnant.

I took three tests on the safe side and waited. I waited as my heart raced. I didnt know what to do if I was. I would be so alone. I wasnt about to drag Brian in this. I couldnt. I wouldnt.

Five minutes went slowly by and the first test popped up, positive.

I felt a lump in my throat and hopped the other two weren't.

Another minute or so, the second popped up, negative.

I was a little relieaved and apart of me, felt sad, because I kind of wanted to be, but there was, one more test left. And it would tell me, for sure, which was true or not.

Another minute pasted, even slower and it popped up, positive.

My heart dropped and I fell to my knees.

What was I going to do?

I had no one to tell. I had no one to help me.

I started bawling my eyes out, until I figured it out.

I had grown a little close to Brandy, Zackys girlfriend. I felt like, I could tell her. I had to tell her. I had to tell someone.

-Phone Call-

Brandy: Hey! What have you been up to?! Haven't heard from you in a while!

Me: Brandy..

Brandy: Whats wrong?

Me: I'm all alone. I have no one.

Brandy: Tell me everything.

I broke down on the phone and told how alone I felt. I told her I was pregnant. I told her I had no one. But I didn't tell her, who the father was, or anything about Brian.

-phone call continued.-

Brandy: I'll getaway from Zacky and come see you in a day or two. I'll be there for you, you don't have to go threw it alone, okay?

Me: okay, thank you so much.

Brandy: You're welcome, no problem. I'll see you soon, okay?

Me: I'll see you then, bye.

-end phone conversation-