Chapter Tweleve

Once we were all on the bus, we started to the next place. There wasnt much of a party, because everyone was tired. I didnt blame them, I was too, but I fought it, to see if Brian would wake me up tonight.

Sure enough, a few hours of me laying in my bunk, Brian opened my curtian and crawled in.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me, "We have to do it here." He laughed, "Matt and Jason fell asleep in the back."

"Shit." I laughed, "Your joking?"

He shook his head no, "Never done it in a small place?"

I shook my head no as well.

He crawled ontop of me and smirked, "Your lucky then. I'll be on top, again. But next time, you are."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up." I pulled him to my face and kissed him. I ran my hands down his cheast and lifted his shirt over his head.

He did the same to me and started rubbing my chest threw my bra. "I'd take it off, but its hard." He said as he slightly pulled my bra down, exposing my chest.

I laughed and ran my hands threw his hair as he started to kiss them.

"Shhh." He said as he kissed down my stomach, "Keep your screams silent this time."

I rolled my eyes, "I cant do that! You're too good."

He laughed and pulled his shirt off, "Bite on this then."

"Why?" I sighed, "I dont want to be quiet."

He raised back up to me face and smirked at me. He quickly kissed me, then looked me up and down, "You have to, because if Matt wakes up and comes to his bunk, I dont want to get caught."

"Naughty." I laughed, "I like it! But you better make it quick then. I cant hold it back for long."

He shook his head then smirked. He ran his hand down my stomach and in my underwear. He started to rub me, slowly getting me wet.

I threw my hands behind my head and bit my lip, barley moaning. I did my best to be quiet. "Ok, please." I begged him.

He slipped a finger inside me and didnt take time at all to get going fast. He added a second finger, going even faster.

I started to moan a little louder, but he shut me up by shoving his tonuge in my mouth.

He quickly pulled his fingers out and started rubbing on my chest again.

"Brian." I said nearly breathless.

He nodded and barley pulled himself out of his boxers. He pulled my underwear down and off, tossing them to the bottom of my bunk. He pushed one leg to the wall of the bunk and the other around his waste. He pulled pulled me down closer to him, so he could get inside my easier and control me better. "Bite down on that." He whispered, nodding to his shirt.

I felt his head, barley push into me. I grabbed his shirt and stuck it in my mouth as he slowly pushed all the way into me. I grabbed on to his arm that he placed next to my head and clawed it. I bit onto the shirt harder and he went in deeper.

He quickly picked up his pase and started to breath heavily. He rested his other hand on my stomach and started pounding into me harder, moaning.

I quickly covered his mouth with my other hand and laughed.

"Can I finish on your stomach? I have no other place, besides inside of you." He asked me as he slowed down.

I quickly nodded my head, "Thats fine, please finished." I barley got that out, cause I was breathless from feeling him pulse inside me.

I pulled the shirt from my mouth and pulled him to my face, kissing him.

"Fuck," He whispered as he quickly pulled out and finished on my stomach.

"Brian." I whinned.

He smiled and leaned to my neck, sucking on it. He ran his hand down my side and stuck three fingers inside me. He kissed up the side of my face to my mouth as he slowly played with me.

I moaned in his mouth the faster his fingers went. I wrapped my hands around his neck and nug my nails into him.

He moved his fingers to the right spot and hit it repeatedly. He rubed it so fast, I couldnt help but moan a little louder. He stopped kissing me and covered my mouth with other hand and smirked. He instently stopped and barley touched my sweet spot. He slowly, but quickly, shoved his fingers inside me till I finally climaxed and got off.

"Fuck." I said scooting down where I could lay down. I moved close to the wall so Brian had some space.

He laid next to me on his side and smiled at me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, "You're such a good lay, you know that?"

I rolled my eyes and felt my face get red.

"I wish my wife was as good as you." He said as he moved on top of me.

I covered my face with my hands and shook my head.

He kissed my neck, then my chest. He kissed my stomach and went down on me, getting me wet all over again. He licked and sucked till I came, again.

"I love you," He told me blankly as he came back up to my face.

I looked at him shocked.

He got a shocked look on his face, when he saw mine.

"Um, I cant sleep in the bunk with you." He told me, breaking the tension as he got out of my bunk.

I covered my self up and grabbed his leg, before he got away from me. "Brian." I said, making him looked at me.

He knelt down and looked at me, as if she knew what I was going to say.

"We can not, do this anymore, understand?" I told him serious.

He sighed and nodded his head, "No more."

I nodded and watched him crawl into his bunk.

Did he just say, he loved me?

No, he didnt mean it. It was the sex talking, right?

We didnt know each other.

Not at all.

This couldnt happen again.

He is married.

I have to get that in my head. I cant fall in love with sex, let alone, a married man..

And I mean it. No more.

No more sex.

No more feelings.

It's done.