Chapter Nine

The rest of the day, I havent heard from Brian. I havent heard from him the rest of the week. I didnt want to text him first, because I had no idea if she would check his phone or not. I was slightly worried, but like I said from the start, hes married. It was a one time thing, that actually turned into another, but that was it.

It had actually been almost two weeks since I heard from him. I was pushing the thought of him out of my hand as I was on my way to work.

Work.

I haded walking there, I really did. I needed a car, because the more I walked, the creepier it got.

As I was almost there, I turned the corner on the final street when I got grabbed by some guy. He pushed me up against the building and got in my face. I wasnt all that scared, I couldnt handle myself, but the momment I felt something sharp press against my side, I was frightened.

"Give me your wallet." He demaned.

Tears got into my mouth as I spoke, "I dont have much money, please."

He pressed the sharped object against my side harder, "I said give it."

"Please no." I begged.

The guy didnt look happy.

I opened my mouth to yell, but words wouldnt come out.

"Wheres your wallet?" The guy asked.

I looked around and noticed no one was on the street.

There was only a car and a bus parked at he gas station across the street.

I had to give him my wallet, or he was going to stab me. I just knew thats what would happen.

"Hey!" A guy yelled coming around the bus at the gas station.

The guy that was trying to take my wallet, looked across the streeet. He broke his attention from me and to that guy.

I quickly pushed him of me and into the street. I went to kick him but he quicky got up and started at me.

Thats when the guy from across the street grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him to the ground. The guy held onto me and glared at the guy.

Two others came from the gas station, around the bus and cased the guy that was going to steal my wallet, down the street.

"Are you okay?" The guy that held onto my asked.

Thats when I realized, it was Brian.

"Brian?" I asked.

He shook his head and got a better look at me as he pulled me into the street light, "Cyn?"

I quicky hugged him, crying.

"No. No more of this working at the club." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the club I work at.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he walked up to the bar.

He shook his head at me, then looked at my coworker, who was serving someone else, "I need your manager."

She was frightened by his tone and quickly went after Rose.

My boss.

She came back with an unpleased manager.

"Can I help you?" She asked Brian, crossing her arms.

Brian looked back at me, then at Rose, "You bartender, Cyndy? She quites."

My eyes got wide and I rushed over to him. "No no no, I dont." I told her, no I begged her.

"Yea, you do." He said looking at me, "She wont be working tonight either."

Rose looked at him shocked and before her, or I, could say anything else, Brian drug me outside.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled, making Brian stop.

He shook his head and punched the light pole.

"Brian." I yelled at him, "Yo stop talking to me for weeks, then make me quiet the only job I had?!"

"I got you another job." He told me, "Come with me."

I watched him walked back over toward the buses.

"Brian stop." I yelled.

He just looked at me, then kept walking.

I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"Wait here." He said as we reached the bus. He walked on and left me outside, alone.

I leaned against the side of it and crossed my arms.

I stood out there for a few minutes untill the two guys that ran after my attacker, came back.

"Hey, your the girl, are you okay?" The one with his hair slicked back, asked me.

I nodded my head.

The shorter one looked at the bus, then at me, "Why are you standing out here?"

"Brian told me too." I said looking at the bus door.

The one with slicked back hair smiled, "You know Brian?"

I nodded again.

"We'll I'm Zacky." He said holding out his hand, "And this short fuck is Johnny."

I shook his hand and smiled.

"You know why Brian is making you stand out here?" Johnny asked me.

I rolled my eyes and shurgged my shoulders.

Before they could ask me anything else, Brian opened the door. He waved for me to come on the bus and I did. A really buff guy with a weird looking beard, was sitting on the couch messing with his phone. Another guy sat across from him at the small table eatting a bowl of ceral.

Brian lead me all the way to the back lounge and another guy, with a buzz cut, was sitting in the back playing video games.

"Matt." Brian said getting his attention, "This is her."

The guy playing games, paused it and looked at me, "Her a roadie?"

I gave Brian a funny look and he nodded his head.

"How do you know her?" The guy asked.

Brian sighed, "I met her at the club just down the street. She worked there, till I made her quiet, just now."

"I dont know Brian." The guy said shaking his head, "Can she handle it?"

I scoffed at his comment, thinking I couldnt handle it.

Brian smirked and nodded his head, "I know she can. Matt just left, we need another one. She can ride on our bus too."

"Now, what would Mich and Val think about that? Another girl, not them on the bus? Hell, even Lacy might get upset." The guy said, making up excuses.

I looked at Brian, waiting for an answer.

Brian looked at me, biting his lip, then back at the guy, "Matt, I swear, it will be fine."

Matt nodded his head, "Alright fine. She needs to pack though, who far does she live from here?"

"Not far." Brian answered before I could.

Matt looked at him funny.

"I can walk her over there and help her get her things." Brian told him, "We'll be back in an hour."

Before I knew it, Brian snagged me by my arm and yanked me off the bus and onto the street.

"What did you just get me into?" I asked him as we started to my appartment.

He laughed, "I got you a job. Looks like your stuck with me for the next two months."

I shook my head.

He was a nut. He really was out of his mind, I swear.