Chapter Three

The next morning, I had planned to get right up, dressed and make sure Brian was gone, but instead, I got woken up. Not rudely, but the best way a woman could ever wake up.

I felt hands gribbed onto my thighs and wet kisses betweeen my thighs.

Thats what woke myself up for them most part, but then I was fully awake when I felt someones tongue inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned pulling on my sheets.

I opened my eyes and found a body laying between my legs as they used their tongue on me. I didnt even have to wonder who it was, cause I knew the feel from the tongue. It was Brian and how well he used it on me last night.

"Brian." I moaned. I bit my lip fighting the earg to moan again.

Brian pulled my sheets off the both of us and tossed them to the floor. "Damn, you look good when you wake up." He told me, looking up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him while I could.

He smirked and licked my stomach, up my chest. He kissed my chest, then ran his hands over them as he looked down at me, "Thanking you, for letting me crash here."

"Really?" I asked looking at him.

He had his pants on, but no shirt.

He nodded his head and went back to my chest, kissing each exposed breast. I ran my hand threw his hair, giving in, letting him do what ever he wanted.

After all, I was already turned on by this point.

He slowly left my chest and made is way down on me. He slipped his tongue back inside me and I let out a load moan. I bit onto my lip to hold the moans back, but I couldnt. His tongue felt so good inside me.

"Brian, please.." I begged as I felt myself close to climaxing.

He smirked, then quickly bit onto the side of my thigh.

"Ow fuck!" I screamed, "That hurt!"

He laughed and slowly slipped his hand under my tigh, gripping onto my ass as his tongue entered me again. I felt his tongue move faster and faster. I moaned his name repeatedly, nearly breathless. He squeezed onto my ass tighter and moved his other hand on my stomach. He slowly moved that hand down and barley used one finger with his tongue.

That got me.

I released myself with a loud moan, that I tried to cover up with a pillow over my face.

"Your welcome." Brian said after he licked me clean and stood up. He whipped his face, "You taste good by the way."

I quickly jumped up from my bed and wrapped myself in my sheets that were on the floor. "Why the hell did you do that?" I quickly asked me.

"I told you." He said going into my livingroom, "I was thanking you."

I followed him and watched as he picked up his shirt off the couch.

"Why did you get half dressed before we did that?" I asked kind of closeless, "Why didnt you try to screw me again?"

He shurgged his shoulders, "I didnt think you'd want to take another pounding like that to soon. I wanted to relax you, not fuck you." He walked up to me and faced away from me. He pointed at his shoulders, "As for going shirtless, I wanted to show you what you did to me las night."

I reached up and slightly touched the claw marks on his shoulders. "I'm sorry." I appoligized.

He laughed and threw his shirt on, "Dont be. I like it like that." He gave me a wink then threw his jacket on that was in the floor next to the door. "I'll see you around."

"Really?" I asked, "Why would you want to see me? I'm the girl you slept with just before you got married."

"I asked for it. Its not like im going to regret it or anything." He said putting his hand on the door knob, "I liked it."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say."

He laughed and opened the door. He started to go out it, but stopped. He turned back to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

He didnt say nothing, just walked up to me and kissed me. He grabbed my hands and made my bed sheets fall to the floor.

"Thats away to leave a woman." He said after he broke then kissed and slapped my ass.

I felt my face get red and I quickly picked up the bed sheets, wrapping myself back up. I rushed out of my appartment after him and saw him walked down to the parking lot.

"What would your fiance say about all this?" I asked him as he stood there.

He looked up at me and shook his head, "Dont you worry about her."

I shook my head and watched him, just standing down there, smiling and laughing up at me. I walked back inside and looked out my window.

A black car pulled up and stopped right infront of Brian. A guy from his group of friends got out of the driver seat and walked up to him. They quickly hugged and the guy that brought the car, got into the passenager seat. Brian walked over to the driver seat and opened the door. He looked up at my apparment and waved, then got in, driving off.

I went back to my room and opened my closet. I looked at all my clothes and had no idea what to wear. I shurgged my shoulders and sighed as I pulled off my ripped Five Finger Death Punch shirt. I walked to my dresser and got a bra, underwear, and black washed jean shorts. I got dressed and looked in my mirror as I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I whipped the makeup off my face from last night. I took a deep breath and just looked into my mirror.

Thats when I noticed, Brian's hat and bandanna on the floor next to my bed. He left it.

I walked over and picked up. I looked at it and noticed the design of the hat was a skull with wings. It looked pretty awesome honestly.

I sat the hat and bandanna down on my dresser, grabbed my phone, then went into my livingroom. I sat on the couch and started flipping threw my phone. I saw that Brian had taken a photo with my phone, I guess from this morning, and made it his contact photo in my phone.

I tossed my phone on the other side of the couch and rubbed my face.

I could not believe, I just slept with some guy from the club I worked at. I really coudlnt believe it.

The five years I worked there, never has that happened. Ever.

What I really coudlnt believe, it was someones fiance. And the fact, he was okay with it. And he wanted to see me again.

I had no idea what would happen if we saw each other again. Would he be married by then? I had no clue. I just knew, I couldnt get him out of my hand and that would be a problem. Big time.