Chapter Four

Once I had finally pushed the thought of, Brian, from my head, I went out shopping. I had some extrea cash from working over time and I think it was time to get new clothes. All the ones I had now, were ripped up, but then again, I made them that way. Its how I liked my shirts. My band shirts. I didnt have normal clothes, but I think its time I get some.

When I started walking into town, I got a message. A message from the girl I had befriended when I took my bus here. I havent talked to her in a few weeks and a friend, was just what I needed.

-Messages-

Ash: Hey! We havent hung out in a bit, I miss your face! What are you doing?

Me: Just got to town actually, want to meet for lunch and shop with me?

Ash: For sure! I'll meet you at Burger King?

Me: You read my mind! See you there.

I put my phone back into my pocket after I turned my music back on, then started to Burger King.

Thankfully, I wasnt that far from it.

As soon as I walked in, she was standing at the counter. I ran over to her and hugged her from behind. She yelled like I scared her, but quickly wrapped her arms around hugging me. She finished ordering, I ordered as well, then we sat down to eat and talk.

"Still working at the club?" She asked me.

I nodded my head, "It gets the job done. They keep asking me to dance, but I just cant bring myself to do it."

"And why not?" She laughed, "I dont think it would be that bad."

I shurgged, "I dont think I would be good at it."

She rolled her eyes, "Im sure if you gave a chance you would be the best in there."

I flipped her off and laughed.

"So any guys since we last spoke?" She randomly asked.

I sighed. She asked me this every time we would get together.

"No." I said shurgged my shoulders. I looked down at my phone and just starred at it.

"Lies!" She pointed out, "You meet someone!"

I shook my head no, "Why do you think that?"

"You didnt make eye contact, that means you're lying." She said proudly.

I laughed and shook my head, "I didnt meet anyone."

"Sure you didnt." She said shaking her head, "You just wont tell me."

I growled and just looked at her.

We starred at each other. Waiting for one of us to break. Me to give in and tell her or her to give up on asking.

Sadly, I lost.

"Fine!" I said picking my phone up and looked for Brian's photo. I found it, then showed it to her, "Here."

She snatchd my phone and studied the picture, "Ooo, hes a cutie! Where did you find him?"

"Him and his friends came into the club last night." I told her.

Her eyes lit up, "You met him last night?"

I nodded my head.

"Has he called? Texted?" She asked.

I shook my head no and started to tell her he was engaged, but she snatched my phone. "Hey, thats mine."

"I want to see his picture again." She said flipping threw my stuff. "Was this, taken, are your place?"

I grabbed my phone back and put in my pocket, "Maybe."

"You got laid too?! And you just met him?!" She said over excited and shocked.

I glared at her, "Fine, yes."

"Girl, you better text him." She laughed, "Hes a keeper."

I sighed, "He came to the club last night, for his bachlor party."

"Wait what?" She asked dumbfounded.

I nodded my head, "He's getting married."

"And you slept with him?" She asked.

I nodded my head again, "He begged me."

She shook her head, "You're joking?"

"Nope." I told her.

She just looked at me dumbfounded.

"Speak!" I laughed.

"I dont know what to say, lets change the subject." She said as she took a drink.

I shook my head and started messing with my phone as she changed the subject.

We sat and contuied to talk for the next few minutes. I checked my facebook and got a few messages from friends back home, but that was about it, for the most part.

As I sat my phone down and looked up at Ash while she was telling me about this time, back home, she witnessed a shooting, when my phone went off for a message.

I glanced at it, then back at Ash, but quickly looked back at it again.

It was a message, from Brian.

A picture message.

I quickly snatched phone and clicked off the message before I read and it opened facebook.

"Who was that from?" Ash asked me when she relized, I was no longer listening.

I looked up at her, then back at my phone, "My sister sent me a phone of my nephew."

She nodded her head, uninterested, then made up some excuse she had to leave.

We hugged each other, then went on our own way.

I started toward the mall, when I pulled my phone back out, checking the picture Brian had sent me.

When I looked at the picture, I stopped dead in my tracks and nearly dropped my phone.

It was a picture of him in nothing put a towl. He also sent a message along with the photo.

'Just showered. Miss this yet? ;p'

I rolled my eyes and was tempted to text him back, but I didnt.

The last thing I wanted, was to get involed with him. To get caught by his fiance. I was tempted to delete his number from my phone, but I knew it wouldnt do any good, because he had my number.

I honestly, had no idea what to do. Was he testing me?