Chapter Eleven

A few hours onto the road, everyone started to get tired and settle down. I kind of kept close to the singer of the band, for he was the boss and showed me how to play a few video games. But after he started for his bunk, I was left with Brian and this other guy, Arin. I sat with them for a little while, until Brian started to get a little to close and too far with dirty jokes, so I went to my bunk.

I didnt fall asleep, I just laid there, reading on my phone, listening to music. I was letting my mind stay away from Brian, which didnt last too long.

"Hey," He said opening my curtain, "Come to the back lounge with me."

I just looked at him and he smiled, then vanished.

I rolled my eyes and focused back on my phone.

My attention got broken from my reading, when endless messages from Brian kept poping up, begging me to go to the back and talk.

So I gave in.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I went into the back lounge.

He smiled and patted next to him, "Sit?"

I rolled my eyes and sat as far away from him as I could.

That didnt work either.

He got up and sat right next to me. He placed his hand on my leg, "I dont bite that hard, you know that." He winked.

"What do you want?" I repeated myself.

He bit his lip and slowly started to rub my leg, "I thought since everyone was asleep, we could have our own fun?"

I just looked at him and didnt say anything.

So he kissed me, hard.

I went with it at first, then hearing his conversation with his wife before, made me push him back.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me.

I stood up and shook my head, "Its wrong and you know it."

"So what?" He said looking at me, still confused.

I leaned down and got inches from his face, "You are married, we cant do this!"

"But I want to do this." He basiclly begged me.

I sighed, "I dont think I can."

"Why not?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I cant tell you."

He grawled, "Fine, then can we at least talk?"

I looked at him and waiting for what to say next.

Then it hit me.

"Why did you leave out of no where the last time we were together?" I asked, crossing my arms, "Then not talk to me for two weeks?"

He looked down at his hands in silence.

"I asked you a question." I demaned.

He quickly looked up at me, then stood up. He sligtly pulled his shirt up and slightly pulled down his pants.

Thats when I saw, the huge scar on his side.

My break, littlerly broke.

"Thats why." He said sadly, "Thats why I didnt contact you, because if I did, she would have found out who you were and things would have gotten worse."

I shook my head, near in tears.

"I left, because she called me. She wanted to know where I was at, why I didnt come home." He said near in tears his self, "I didnt tell her, because I didnt want her to come after you. Because I wanted to keep talking to you, but it had to be time spread like that."

"Why?" I slightly yelled, "Why all that? For me?"

"I like you, I do." He said looking me in the eye, "But."

"But what?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nothing, do back to your bunk."

I watched him stand back up and started toward the door.

"Tell me." I said stopping him, "What did she do that with?"

"Broken beer bottle." He told me, then walked out the door.

I stood up and punched the wall in the back. I hated seeing him like that. I hated when she hurt him.

We might now know each other well, but we do know each others bodies. We charishing each other threw sex.

I can feel it. I really can. And I feel like he does too, but I wasnt sure.

My mind was so confused. It was all over the place. I didnt understand my feelings and Im pretty sure, he doesnt either.

That next morning, I got up, helped unload, set up, and tune everything. It being the second day, I had things pretty much under control. I was proud of myself. Things went rather smoothly for the most part.

"You finished quicker today." Zacky told me as he came out of the dressing room.

I smiled and walked with him to the stage, "Thank you."

He grabbed his black 6661 guitar and started warming up his fingers.

I grabbed his battery pack and started hooking him up. I looked across from me and watched Dan hook Brian up.

A part me, wanted to be Brian's teach, just so I could mess with him. Tease him a little.

It seamed, the more bad things I heard about his wife, the more I wanted him. The more I wanted him to myself. I wanted to give in to him, let him have his way with me.

"We good?" Zacky said, shaking me from my thoughts.

I shook my head, then nodded, "Yea, your all good to go."

He nodded to me, then ran out on stage.

I watched as Brian ran out and did his thing. I fanasized what I would do to him right after he ran off the stage. I wanted to rip his shirt off and have him do me on an amp back stage, but I knew that was out of the quetstion, but I did know, tonight, after everyone is asleep, I wanted him. Bad.

As the show ended and everyone was loading on the bus, there was a few skanky girls that were trying to get to the bus area. They spotted Brian as he helpped me push the guitar boxes to the trailer. Like every normal guy and rockstar, he went to them.

I rolled my eyes and started onto the bus myself. I watched him talking to the girls. I was nosiey, I admit it. I had a thing for this guy, I wanted to know what he was like.

"Syn! You like what you see?" One of the girls asked him, with her boobs nearly falling out.

He nodded his head, "I do, I do."

"You wanna take me on your bus? Let me show you what I can do?" She winked at him.

Brian looked at the bus, then back at her, "Ah, I already havea girl on the bus waiting for me."

"Threesome?" She said as she kept trying.

He laughed, "Nah, I just want one tonight."

"Cause his wife is with him." The other girl said, rolling her eyes.

He shook his head with a smirk, "No, actually, she isnt with me. I honestly have a girl, waiting for me to get into her pants, right now."

The girls rolled there eyes and left.

I smiled to myself, knowing he was talking about me. I knew, he would try something with me again tonight and I was going to give in.