Chapter Thirteen

That next day, Brian avoided all contact with me. He wouldnt even make eye contact with me. Thats not what I wanted. I wanted to stay friends at least, but I guess he took what I said differently.

This went on for the text two weeks. It sucked, but I at least tried to enjoy myself.

I got to know the rest of the band and a few other members of the crew better. I also beat the guys in a few video games.

Today,was the first, of two days off, in a row. So we went straight to the next city and got a sweet as hotel. We basically bought an entire floor because they were planning a huge party. Which, I wasnt looking forward to, at all.

As for right now. Right now, I was going to sit Brian down and talk to him. Try to get him to understand, I dont want sex anymore, but I want to be friends. Have him there to talk to.

"Hey, can we talk?" I said blankly as I walked up to Brian.

He looked at me a little shocked, but he nodded his head.

We walked to the elevator and he hit the roof button.

I was thinking, lobby, but whatever.

The ride to the roof, was silent and awkward. Almost like our pizza lunch a while back.

"Alright, you got me alone, what is it?" He said in an attitude as we walked onto the roof.

I crossed my arms and glad at him, "Why have you been avoiding me the past few weeks?"

"Thats what you wanted wasn't it?" He asked, being smart.

I shook my head no, "Thats not it at all! I just said no more sex, I still wanted to be friends."

"Well I dont." He snapped at me.

I looked at him shocked.

"Yea, I dont want to be your friend." He blurted out, "I dont cheat on my wife and just be friends with them."

I started to get mad.

"Thats not what you said before!" I yelled at him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "That was before."

"Well, what changed?" I asked.

He just looked at me. He looked at me, as if I should know, but I had no idea.

"Brian." I said inpatient, "Just tell me!"

"No. I'm not going to." He said as he started toward the door, "Maybe bringing you with me, was a bad idea."

I jumped in front of him before he opened the door, "How would be a bad idea!? I thought you wanted to be friends with me?"

"It was a bad idea, because the only reason I wanted to bring you, was to get in your pants, whenever I wanted." He admited, "And now, since you wont let me, its pointless."

I looked at him shocked and hurt.

"I'm sorry, but we can't be friends. I enjoy having sex with you, to much and I'm married." He said blankly, "Its wrong."

I stepped aside and let him go back in.

A part of me, wanted to go back home. I didnt want to be here anymore. I couldnt stand, looking at him, knowing thats how he felt. Knowing, we shared something together.

Yes, he was married, but I could feel something he felt for me. I know I felt something for him, but he was going to actually try in his marriage.

Who was I, to stand in his way?

I just hopped, she treats him well.

I know I would if he was my husband.