Chapter Two

We we got to my door, I went straight into the kitchen and got him a drink. A budwiser I had from the pack I got eariler today. My place was a slight mess from my rush to work tonight.

"Sorry for the mess." I said picking my skull pj pants up off the floor. "I was running late today." I said picking up my Marilyn Manson shirt off the couch.

He laughed and looked around, "Its quite alright. So this is your place?"

I nodded as I tossed my clothes into my room and shut he door, "Home sweet home, for now."

"For now?" He questioned.

"Yea, I had been thinking about going back to my hometown, but I'm not 100% about it yet." I confessed actually thinking about it.

He got a bit of a sad looked and kept looking around. "Room mate?" He asked.

I shook my head no, "I'm all alone here." I slightly laughed. I dont think I should have said that.

"Thats no good." He laughed, "You have any friends here at least?"

I thought about it for a second. I had one friend, that I didnt work with, that I met on my bus ride here. I saw here every now and then, but that was it.

"I have one or two." I said starring at my floor.

"Give." He said hold his hand out, "Let me see your phone."

I gave him an iffy look and he trolled his eyes, waiting for my phone, so I handed it to him.

He snatched it from my hands and started going threw it.

I leaned over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

Which he was putting his number in my contacts. Then he sent himself a message so he would have my number.

"Hey." I said snatching it back as he finished, "What if your some creepy stalker?"

He laughed and shook his head, "I'm not a stalker, but I can be creepy. In a good way."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "Whatever you say. Theres no such thing as good creepy."

"Wanna bet?" He dared me.

I looked at him for a long minute, debating what to say.

He took a step close to me, waiting for an answer, "Well?"

"How would you prove it?" I asked, being safe about it.

So I thought.

He bit his lip and stepped even close to me, looking down at the ground.

I back up against the wall behind, with no where else to go.

He pressed his free hand on the wall beside me and got even closer. "Like this." He barley spoke, just before he kissed me.

It shocked me at first, but I went with it. I pushed him back after momment when I relized, he was getting married.

"Thats not right." I told him as I lighly touched my lip, "You're about to get married.

He sighed and looked back at the ground like he was thinking. "Its my bachlor party. This is the last night, I get to act single." He said looking back up at me, "Let me get this last chance."

"I dont know." I said kind of shocked that he came up with something actually clever.

My body wanted to give into him, but my mind new it was wrong. I wanted to tell him no and to go back to find his friends, then go home to his fiance. But a bigger part of me, want him to myself. He looked too good not to jump at the chance.