Chapter Fifteen

A few days had went by and everything felt normal.

Brian and I were inseparable.

We flirted constantly. We kissed like it was natural. We didn't care that it felt wrong, we just cared that we were with each other.

And that felt right.

On the bus ride to the next venue, Matt had asked us to the back lounge to talk privately.

"What is it?" Brian asked Matt as he sat next to me and held onto my leg.

Matt looked at both of us, shaking his head, "Do you not see what's going on here?"

Brian and I looked at each other. Then down at his hand on my leg.

We didn't realized that the others, weren't use to this. That they didn't understand what was going on between us.

"I can explain." Brian said letting go of my leg.

Matt shook his head, "Its not me you have to explain it to. Its your wife, whom you just married, you have to explain it to in a week."

"Shit." He mumbled, "A week to go already?"

Matt nodded his head, "A week. Is this why you brought her with us? To have a huge fling on your new wife? That happens to be my sister-in-law?"

"Its not what it seems." Brian said shaking his head.

"Then what is it Brian? Cause I see cheating all over it. I thought you stopped that when you asked her to marry you? Or did you just ask her to fast?" Matt scolded him.

Brian did say anything, just looked at the ground.

"I didn't want this to happen." I said, trying to help, "I really didn't expect to fall in love with him."

Brian and Matt both looked at me shocked.

"You love him?" Matt asked me, dumb founded.

Brian still, just looked at me in shock. Like he didn't know.

Which, I just recall, we never said it out loud to each other, since that night we were drunk together.

"Brian." Matt said shaking his head, "What are you going to do?"

He shurgged his shoulders, "I don't know."

"Do you love her?" Matt asked looking at Brian, then me.

Brian glanced at me, then back at Matt, "I don't know."

My heart felt broken.

He told me he loved me. He treated me like I was his main focus the past few days.

Then he says, he doesn't know.

"We'll, I guess I will give you space and let you figure it out." I said getting up angry.

"Cyn." He said grabbing my arm.

I jerked my arm away from him and just glared at him. "You better have something figured out when you get back home." I started toward the door, but Brian stopped me.

He turned me around and pinned me against the door, "Don't walk out mad."

"You just, you didn't know, if you love me or not!" I yelled at him, "You told me, you did."

"I said it once!" He yelled back, "We were both drunk. But I swear, I do care about you a lot."

I looked at him shocked.

Does he, regret it? Regret saying it?

"I also love my wife." He said sadly, "Despite how she treats me, apart of me still cares about her too."

I covered my face and begain to ball. I slid down the the door, to the floor, crying.

He knelt down and took my hands off my face, "Please, just give me time, okay?"

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do when I get back? Sit at home and wonder if you love me, until you get away from your wife? See how bad she beats you if you, god forbid, tell her about me. How long?" I ranted, "How long do I have to wait for you? This is exactly why I didn't want you to come in my house that night. I knew I would fall in love with you."

He looked at me shocked again.

I stood up and opened the door, "You better figure something out. I'm not going to wait forever. I might just go back home and let you stay with your wife. It would be the best thing to do anyways."

Before he could say anything else, I stormed off into the front of the bus. I sat next to Jason and watched him play video games with Johnny.

"You okay bud?" Jason asked me.

I looked at Brian walking threw the bunks to the front, then back at Jason, "Yea, I will me."

The real question was, would I actually be okay?

Putting all my emotion into a guy, was hard. I loved him and I didn't want to give up, but I didn't want to wait either.