Chapter Eight

That morning, I woke up with both his arms around me, hugging me from behind me.

I sighed and slowly pulled his arm off of me to get up.

"Ow fuck." He said jerking his arm away from me. He jerked his other arm out from under me and clutched his shoulder.

I quickly nelt on the bed to him, "What is it? What did I do?"

He took a deep breath and laid on his stomach, "My shoulder is sore. She hit me arms too, screaming at me."

"With the beer bottle?!" I yelled getting mad.

He shook his head no, "Her tiny fist hurt."

I slightly laughed.

"Its not funny." He mummled into the pillow.

I shook my head, "I'll fix it." I crawled on his back and started to rub his shoulders, "How does that feel?"

He laid his head to the said so he could speak clearly, "So good."

I kept rubbing his shoulders and saw the relax look on his face. I wanted, so bad to kiss, but I didnt know if I should or not.

Then I started to think, his wife didnt dessver him. So I leaned down and kissed his shoulder, then his next, lastly, the side of his lips.

"What was that for?" He said leaning up, looking at me, with a smile on his face.

I shurgged my shoulders and kept rubbing his, "I just felt like it."

"Well, I liked it." He said, hiding his face again.

I bit my lip and slowly moved band hands to his upper back. I leaned down and kissed the side of his neck, lowering my hands o his mid back.

He slightly moaned as I bit on his shoulder.

I ran my hands up and down his back, then he turned over, facing me.

"You cant be teasing me now." He smirked, "Thats not nice."

I rubbed his bear chest and just smirked back at him.

"I mean it." He slightly laughed.

I shurgged my shoulders and reached for my phone. I started looking threw my music for something to listen to.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked, rasing a brow at me.

I smirked at him as I plugged my phone up to the stero and pushed play.

He shook his head as 'S.E.X by Nickleback' started to play. He grabbed onto my hips and dug his nails in them, slowly making me grind on him. He ran his hands up my sides and unhooked my bra.

I leaned down and grabbed his face, kissing him. I felt his hands, run up and down my back, but one went missing. I felt him reached to the side. I stopped kissing him and looked to see what he was doing.

He yanked my phone from the stero and tossed it, gently, on the floor. "If you wanted sex, all you had to do was ask. No play this shitty band." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto his jaw, hard. "Well, I want it." I smirked.

He had seductive look on his face as he quickly grabbed me by my shoulders and shoved me on my side. "You like it rough?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Good." He whispered.

He grabbed the pillow that I was laying and took the pillow case off. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head, then tied them with the pillow case. He kisseed down my chest, to my stomach, then got off the edge of the bed. He grabbed me by my leg, yanking me toward the bottom of the bed. He quickly slipped my underwear off and dropped his boxers to the floor. He lightly ran his hands up and down my thighs before he roughly shoved himself inside me.