Chapter Eighteen

A few days of waiting and finally Brandy got away from Zacky, and was at my door.

"Thank you." I said near in tears, "I don't have anyone else to talk to. I don't know what to do."

Brandy hugged me and came inside, "you'll be okay. You can get threw this."

"How?" I said helpless.

She sighed, "first off, I need to know who the father is. We can get him to pay child support. That will help."

I looked at the ground. I felt guilty. I didn't want to say who the father was. To anyone.

"Cyn, who is it?" She asked eggar, "It can't be that bad."

I looked at her, beyond broken, "promise you won't judge me?"

I saw hurt in her eyes, "who is it?"

I quickly shook my head, "it's not who you think! It's not Zacky, I swear!"

"Thank you for assuring me it wasn't him," she said with the sign of relief, "then who?"

"Brian." I mumbled.

She looked at me shocked, "out Brian? Brian Haner? Syn? The one married to Michelle, not even a few months ago?!"

I nodded my head, "yes that Brian!"

"Oh god." She said sitting down, "I don't know what to say."

I felt like crying again.

"Don't cry!" She yelled jumping up, "it just shocks me, him of all people? He's always been the careful one, specially with Mich!"

I covered my face, "now you see why I don't know what to do?"

"Well, have you told him?" She asked.

I shook my head no.

"What's your history with Bri? How'd you even meet?" She questioned me.

I sighed and explained the whole thing to her. From the moment we met at the bar, till the end of tour.

"What a jack ass!" She yelled, "I mean, fuck! I knew he was bad but that bad?!"

I didn't say anything.

"I knew him and Mich were bad. I knew he couldn't handle her." She ranted, "I tried talking him out of marrying her. He mentioned you to me too, but he didn't say it was that serious."

I looked at her shocked, "what did he say?"

She looked at me sadly, "he told me there was another woman, but he said it wasn't anything serious. Well he was wrong."

"Obviously." I said rolling my eyes, "so what do I do?"

She looked at the floor for a minute then back at me, "you have to tell him. I'll go get him and bring me over here."

My heart started pounding, "do I really have to?"

She nodded her head.

"I can't." I mumbled, "how can I do that to him?"

She looked at me for a moment, then stepped outside on the phone. She shortly came back in, but didn't stay in long.

"I just called him. I told him we had to talk." She started to explain, "I'm going to pick him up and bring him here."

"What do I tell him?" I said freaking out.

She placed her hand on my shoulder, "you have forty five minutes to figure something out. I'm going to explain to him there's something important you need to talk to him about, then I'll send him up alone. Text me, or come get me when you finished talking, I'll be sitting in my car."

With that, she walked out the door and left to go get Brian.

I started instantly freaking out. I had no clue what to so, how to say it, or what to do. I had no idea how he would react. Or how it would majorly effect our lives.

I was scared.