Welcome to Niflheim

As Dolly began to panic the machines began to beep. Bruce administered more meds.
Frigga whispered a spell hoping to ease her spirit, "Trust your guides min lille datter."
----------------------------------------
"What... Why...." Dolly was confused.
Hela put her hand out to try and ease her, "Dolly your body is not made to carry a half frost giant baby; let a lone 2."
Dolly let tears fall, "What am I going to do?"
Eveanna took her hand, "You're going to become more."
Hela grinned, "You're going to become a goddess."
Dolly blinked, "I don't understand."
Hela grinned, "I have seen it being woven by the Norns."
Eveanna smiled, "The babies you carry will change worlds."
Dolly took a breath, "Tell me what I need to do."
Hela took her hand you must follow this path until you reach the stone cottage of Idun and her orchard of golden apples."
Eveanna nodded, "You must ask her for one, but you cannot pick it yourself; she must pick it for you."
Hela took a breath, "Don't leave this path. The souls of the dead will try and trick you off the path, but do not listen to them. You must stay on the path until you reach Idun."
Eveanna wiped her eyes, "You must complete this before you go into labor again."
Dolly nodded, "Ok... I will."
Dolly hugged her mother and then looked to Hela, "Thank you."
So Dolly set off.
----------------------------------------
Loki sat crying, "My precious Midgardian... Please come back to me."
Frigga had to use magic to make him sleep.
Thor carried him to their apartment to sleep.
Bucky came in and sat with her, "Doll you aren't suppose to leave me like this. I can't... Baby girl you're the keystone that holds all of us together."
Nat came in after awhile and made Bucky go rest. "Little miss you gave me everything I ever wanted and didn't know I needed."
Steve came in next, "Dolly my princess you have such a way to our hearts. Please come back. Your Steve needs you."
----------------------------------------
Dolly felt her spirits lift, "Ok... Follow the yellow brick road."