You're hired!

Standing by the Bifrost Frigga said good bye to her sons, Dolly and her family, "May your journey be safe."
Loki hugged his mother, "I will send word when we have set the date."
Frigga smiled an all too knowing smile, "I am sure you will send word sooner."
Loki gave his mother a quizzical look.
Bucky stepped up, "It is an honor to have met you."
Frigga held his hands, "You and your partners have raised a wonderful woman."
Bucky blushed, "She did turn out ok."
Logan hugged Frigga, "It was good to see you again."
Frigga sighed, "Do try and keep everyone out of trouble."
Logan wink, "Where's the fun in that."
Thor grinned, "Hemdail send us home."
----------------------------------------
In a flash of color they were in the living room they left in, "Ima be sick."
Dolly declared running to the bathroom.
Nat followed her, "Dolly... You ok?"
Dolly came out after flushing, "Crazy ride... reminds me of the time dad took me and Steve to Coney Island and we rode the Cyclone."
Loki came up the hall, "Dolly are you ok?"
Dolly blushed, "Just a little motion sick. I'm good."
They walked back in the living room. Logan hugged Dolly, "I need to head back to the school."
Logan paused, "Before I do..." He handed her a letter, "Professor Xavier asked me to give this to you."
Dolly opened it and read aloud, "Dear Miss Barnes... Oh my God! I got the position!"
Dolly jumped up and down hugging Logan tight.
Logan laughed, "Sorry I made you wait."
Dolly showed Bucky Steve and Nat the letter.
Bucky hugged her, "I am so proud of you baby girl."
Loki beam at her, "I am so happy for you. You will be a great teacher."
Dolly wiped her eyes, "You should come with me tomorrow and see the campus. It's really beautiful."
Logan patted Loki on the back, "I'll give you the guided tour."
Loki grinned, "Alright."
The AI Friday Tony created to replace Jarvis spoke, "Welcome back home Everyone."