Celebration

Dolly twirled in her dress. It was a deep shimmering shade of emerald green, "I feel like a princess!"
Nat smiled smoothing out her red and silver skirt, "You know once you marry Loki you'll be a princess."
Dolly froze, "Wait... I can't be a princess."
Nat looked at her, "Why not?"
Dolly blinked back tears, "I'm not... I'm just..."
Nat took her hands into hers, "Dolly Eliza Barnes never forget you're not just anything. You're the most loving kind generous person I have ever had the honor of knowing."
Dolly smiled, "Well I did have 3 wonderful parents."
Nat grinned, "It helped you were a pretty good kid."
----------------------------------------
Bucky Steve and Logan stood in the living area dressed in traditional Asguardian wear when Dolly and Nat came out.
All 3 men smiled, "You 2 look beautiful."
Dolly blushed and Nat curtsied giving Bucky and Steve a quick kiss.
Logan hugged Dolly, "You remind me of my mother. She had the same shade of blue eyes."
That made Dolly smile brighter, "Thank you."
A knock on the door made the family giggle.
Opening the door Thor and Loki stood.
Loki's heart raced seeing Dolly in his signature color, "You look stunning mijn liefde."
He smiled as he kissed her deeply forgetting they were not alone...again.
Nat cleared her throat, "So..."
The couple giggled. Bucky rolled his eyes, "Loki stop trying to seduce my daughter in front of me."
Loki grinned, "It's not my fault she is a beauty to put even Idun to shame."
Dolly chuckled, "Oh my didi."
Thor laughed, "Come! We've a feast to attend!"
----------------------------------------
As they entered the great hall Thor lead them before Odin.
Odin smiled, "People of Asgard! I am most pleased to announce the bethrol of my son Loki to the lady Dolly daughter of James Barnes, Natasha Romanoff and Steven Rogers and granddaughter to James Howlett."
Odin stepped down to face his son and fiancé, "May the Norns bless your union my children."
Loki smiled, "Thank you father."
Odin smiled and whispered, "You have my blessing."
Dolly stood close to Loki when Odin turned to her, "You are a formidable woman lady Dolly; and more than worthy. Take care of him."
Dolly lowered her eyes, "For all of my days."
Odin stepped back and addressed the masses, "To the happy couple!"
----------------------------------------
The feast went on most of the night. A few curious people came over and spoke to Dolly or her family. The night wore on and Bucky was gifted a dagger by member of the royal guard. Nat a bracelet of pearls and gems by a lady of the court. Steve received a shield from the royal guard. Logan was given a hand craved pipe by a nobleman.
Thor smirked, "The people seek to curry favor with the newest members of the royal family."
Loki laughed, "No sense in trying to say no either."
At the end of the night it was decided that they'd return home in the morning after breakfast.
----------------------------------------
Dolly and Loki slipped away from everyone to his room, "So this is your room." Dolly explored everything.
Loki took her by the hand, "It is... I have been imagining claiming you in this space since we arrived."
He kissed her hungrily; his hands sliding down her back holding her close.
Dolly softly cooed giving over to him.
Loki parted from her and turned her facing away so he could undo her dress, "It's like unwrapping a present."
Dolly giggled then gasped when she felt his warm breath ghost across her bare skin, "Loki..."
Loki eased her dress from her body kneeling at her feet, "I have never knelt for anyone. Not a god king or man, but for you my beautiful little Midgardian I will humbly worship."
Dolly blushed and watched him as he traced his hands up her thighs placing kisses and little love bites until he reached her warm heat.
His tongue traced her wet slit teasing her nub.
Dolly's hands went to his hair tangling in them as with his tongue Loki coaxed an orgasm from her.
Dolly's legs went weak and Loki caught her carrying her to his bed.
Removing his clothes with magic he kissed her deeply claiming her mouth the way he yearned to claim her body, "Dolly..."
Opening herself to him through the bond Dolly urged him to claim her, "Loki... I need you please."
He grinned and let himself become sheathed with in her, "Always so eager for me my love."
Dolly arched her back wanting him deeper, "Loki... Please... I want..."
Loki teased her pulling out then in just enough to drive her mad, "What do you want my precious girl?"
Dolly smirked, "I want you to mark me... Make me yours so that no one has any doubt who I belong to."
Dolly kissed him and raised her hips trying to ease the need she felt.
Loki cupped her breasts bending his head to lay kisses over each. He sat up using his arms to support him, "I love you Dolly."
Dolly looked into his eyes and saw them shimmer from light blue to dark green, "I love you Loki."
He kissed her deeply and slid all the way in. She was his.
Their love making was heated. Loki marked every inch of her in some way.
Dolly let herself go and left love bites and other marks on Loki to show her claim on him.
Dolly lost count of how many times she came making Loki a very proud man.
Loki pulled her close as sleep cover them both, "You are my life mijn liefde don't ever leave me."
Dolly cuddled into him, "Never ever my didi."