Rumlow... You are not the father

Dolly sat on the exam table, "I don't wanna daddy!"
Bucky rolled his eyes. Dolly hated doctors' visits. She was fine with Bruce taking blood or giving shots, but anyone else and it was a fight.
Steve sat next to her, "I use to to hate having to get check ups too. The doctor always had bad news."
Bucky sighed, "Steve not helping."
Dolly crossed her arms and pouted.
Bucky bent down and looked at his daughter's cute little face, "Baby I just want to make sure you're ok. You went through a really big event and well I'd feel better knowing you were ok."
Dolly looked up. She'd do just about anything for her daddy, "Ok... I'll do it for you daddy."
Bucky smiled and kissed her forehead, "Thank you Doll."
Steve chuckled, "Wrapped around your finger."
Bruce came in with Dr. Cho, "Hey Dolly you remember Dr. Cho?"
Dolly looked to Bucky and Steve before sighing, "Hello Dr. Cho."
Dr. Cho smiled. Dolly was her youngest patient, but she was use to surly grouchy men so a little girl with a cute pout was a nice reprieve, "I heard you had a big adventure; can you tell me about it?"
Dolly nodded and told her about being taken and where she was kept and all about Loki.
As Dr. Cho looked at her hands Dolly giggled, "And you know what?! He's a prince and a didi!"
Dr. Cho squinted, "A didi?"
Bucky sighed and Steve laughed, "She means deity."
Bruce smiled, "Dolly is getting better with her speech."
Dolly smiled, "I've been practicing with Nat. She has me read while she knits."
Bucky kissed Dolly's forehead. One of his favorite things was to listen to her and Nat in the evenings.
Steve grinned and tickled her, "Hey... I help too."
Dolly laughed so hard she snorted making everyone laugh.
----------------------------------------
Dolly got a clean bill of health by Dr. Cho. Bruce gave a lop sided grin, "Hey Dolly can you go into the lab and give Tony this?"
Dolly took a paper from Bruce and skipped away leaving Bucky and Steve behind.
Taking a deep breath Bruce faced them, "So I ran some tests... Rumlow is not Dolly's grandfather."
Steve gave a sigh of relief. Bucky closed his eyes, "Thank God. It doesn't really matter who is. We're Dolly's family. She's my daughter..." He looked to Steve, "Our daughter."
Steve smiled and nodded, "Damn straight."
Bruce chuckled, "Well you should still find out about this James Howlett."
Both men nodded as Tony came carrying out Dolly, "I'm telling you blueberry is the best flavor."