A summons from Asgard

Loki felt the tingles of anxiousness from Dolly through the soul bond. He was on his way to check on her when to his surprise a familiar face waited in the main room, "Hello my son." An older man with white hair and an eye patch greeted him.
"Father... What brings you to Midgard?" Loki tried not to sound nervous.
Odin smiled, "You have bonded yourself to a Midgardian have you not?"
Loki stood tall, "Yes... She is my mate and we are to wed."
Odin pace the space, "For not being blood you and your brother share the same taste in women."
Loki rolled his eyes, "Dolly is not like Thor's silly Jane Foster."
Odin faced him, "Indeed she is not. Yours is from a warrior's stock is she not?"
Loki sighed, "Huginn and Muninn your little spies."
Odin smirked, "You are to bring her and her whole family to Asgard at once."
Loki went to object, but Odin cut him off, "I will judge whether or not they are worthy."
Loki looked at him, "What do you mean?"
"It's simple," Odin replied, "You broke the command to never make a soul bond. If they are worthy I will let it stand; if not I will break the bond."
Loki paled, "Father... Why?"
Odin stepped into him, "Because I am king and my word is law. You will listen and obey me!"
Odin stepped back, "Hemidal!"
In a flash of color he was alone.
Loki mumbled, "Fuck."
----------------------------------------
MEANWHILE....
Dolly stared at Logan, "You're how old?!"
Logan smiled. He really liked this girl, "I am a 191."
Dolly blinked, "And I thought dad was old."
Bucky laughed shaking his head, "Hey isn't your fiancé nearly 2,000 years old?"
A familiar voice answered, "Actually Sargent I am only 1,054."
Dolly jumped up and kissed Loki, "Loki! Come I want you to meet someone."
Loki followed Dolly over to meet a man who had the same seasoned broodiness Bucky did.
Dolly smiled, "Loki this is Logan... My grandfather."
Loki raised an eyebrow; was Bucky's father still alive?
Logan smiled, "I am Eveanna's father."
Loki nodded, "Ah your the mysterious James Howlett."
Logan nodded, "I go by Logan."
Loki smiled, "It is a pleasure to meet you."
Dolly leaned on Loki, "I am glad you came by."
Loki looked into her blue eyes and kissed her again; mildly forgetting they had an audience.
"Guys we talked about this." Bucky said cringing.
Both laughed. Dolly shook her head, "Oh don't start dad I'm still traumatized from walking in on you Nat and Steve's little early celebration of you 20th anniversary."
All three blushed. Dolly leaned into Logan, "I can only imagine how he and Eveanna might have been like."
Bucky hung his head as Logan sternly looked at him, "No... I can imagine. Your dad was a bit of a Cassanova, but that one," he pointed at Steve, "He was the touchy feely one. I caught him and Peggy one time-"
Steve's eyes went wide; quickly he tried to change the subject, "So Loki what brings you by?"
Loki sighed, "Other than seeing my beautiful fiancé... My father has issued a summons that all of Dolly's family is to come to Asgard."
Dolly blinked, "Everyone? Why?"
Loki lowered his head, "I broke his law... If he judges you worthy he'll bless the union and bond."
Bucky sat up, "And unworthy?"
Loki had tears, "He'll break it..."
Dolly felt her blood boil, "What? That's not fair."
Loki shook his head, "You are more than worthy as is your family. If I could-"
Logan took out his cigar, "Your dad sounds like a Dick."
Loki chuckle, "He can be."
Dolly stood next to her parents, "Well... I don't know about you but I say we go show that Asguardian fool how special my family is. Coming Gramps?"
Logan laughed, "Kid you got moxie... I'm in."
Bucky smiled, "I swear you're Steve's kid."
Steve kissed the top of Dolly's head, "Maybe a little, but that standing up for loved ones that's just like you were when you'd bail me out of tight spots."
Nat smiled, "Yeah; I agree with Steve Bucky."
Bucky hugged his daughter, "Well she gets all herself confidence from you."
Nat blushed as Steve kissed her cheek, "He's right you know. You raised her to be a bad ass."
Dolly laughed at them, "You only have yourselves to blame for the awesome woman before you."
Loki hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, "And I could not be more greatful that you raised her with a kind loving heart."
Logan shook his head, "All this sugar is giving me a toothache. Loki beam us up."
Laughing Loki called for Hemidal.