Will you be mine

Bucky had given him permission and Loki couldn't have been happier.
Dolly and Steve brought out the food, "I hope you like beef stroganoff."
Loki beamed, "It sounds delicious."
Everyone sat around the table as the food was passed about.
"You out did yourself baby girl." Bucky grinned taking a bite.
Dolly blushed and smiled.
Thor grinned taking a big bite, "This is very good Lady Dolly."
Loki rolled his eyes at his brother. Dolly giggled, "Thank you."
Steve smiled, "Well if you don't mind I'd like to make a toast to Dolly. I am so very proud of the woman you've become and you've a bright future ahead of you."
"To Dolly." Everyone toasted her.
Dolly took a sip of her wine, "Thank you."
They continued eating and idly chatting. Nat sat back in her chair, "So, Dolly do you have any school in mind to apply for?"
Dolly grinned, "Well... My dream school to teach at is the Xavier School for the gifted."
Dolly's parents nodded while Thor and Loki seemed out of the loop.
Loki held Dolly's hand, "They would be lucky to have you."
Dolly shyly smiled, "I hope so. I may not meet all of their... Ah standards and qualifications."
Loki wanted to reassure her, but wasn't sure how. He gently laid a kiss on her cheek, "You are more than capable of meeting their needs."
----------------------------------------
As the meal ended Dolly stood to clean up, but Nat stopped her, "You and Steve cooked me and Bucky will clean up." She gave Loki a sly wink.
Loki cleared his throat, "In that case... Dolly would you take a walk with me?"
Dolly grinned, "Of course!"
----------------------------------------
Loki took Dolly to the roof top greenhouse gardens. Dolly held his hand, "The stars are beautiful tonight."
Loki kissed her softly, "Not as beautiful as you."
Dolly blushed and leaned in to deepen the kiss.
Loki lead her to a bench and held her hands; the weight of his mother's ring heavy in his pocket.
"I never imagined myself finding a love like you Dolly. You are everything I could want." Loki held her hands in his, "You are kind gentle and loving."
Dolly cupped his cheek, "Loki-"
Loki kissed her hands, "I am not a kind or gentle man mijn liefde... You make me want to be better."
Loki moved to kneel before her. Dolly's eyes widen, "Loki... What what are you-"
Loki grinned getting the ring out, "I already spoke with your father and he gave me his permission..."

Loki took the ring out, "Dolly Eliza Barnes will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"Dolly was speechless and stunned staring at the ring

Dolly was speechless and stunned staring at the ring. Loki became nervous, "Mijn liefde..."
Dolly looked up with tears in her eyes and the biggest smile, "Yes! Oh my God Loki yes!"
The pair stood and kissed each other deeply. A loud round of applause broke their embrace.
There stood Thor, Nat, Steve and Bucky. Dolly leaned on Loki as he embraced her.
Bucky licked his lips and made his way to hug his daughter, "Congratulations Doll."
Steve and Nat came over as well, "Congrats sweetheart."
Thor threw his arms around Dolly and spun her, "Sister!"
Dolly laughed as Loki demanded he put her down.