Wedding Bells

Loki and Dolly came walking up the path, "I love you my little Midgardian."
Loki leaned in and kissed her. Nat came running up, "Nope none of that until after the ceremony."

Dolly got swooped up by Nat and Frigga, "We need you to get dressed." Frigga giggled as Loki looked surprised.
Thor came up and walked with Loki, "Come brother we must get you ready."
----------------------------------------
Frigga smiled at Dolly, "Before I go and join my sons I wanted to give you a gift, call it your something old..."
Frigga handed Dolly a gold locket, "When I wedded Odin my mother Freya gifted me this and now... I want you to have it."
Dolly wiped a tear a way, "Thank you Frigga."
Frigga smiled before leaving.
----------------------------------------
Bucky adjusted his tux. Steve came up behind him and patted his shoulder, "I can't believe our little girl is getting married today."
Bucky gave a lopsided grin, "I couldn't have had this life if it weren't for you. Steve... You and Nat you saved me."
Steve hugged him tight, "Come on buddy; let's get Dolly to her happily ever after."
----------------------------------------
The bride's maids were Yelena and Kate. The maid of honor was Wanda.
Steve walked with Nat and Bucky walked with Dolly.
Loki had 2 groomsmen Clint and Bruce. Thor was the best man.
Vision was the officiant, "Who brings forth this young woman to be wed?"
Bucky looked over to Steve and Nat sat in the front pews, "Her mother father and I do."
Dolly kissed her father's cheek. Vision solemnly nodded a wry smile on his lips, "Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered today to witness the union of Loki God of Mischief and Magic Prince of Asgard to Dolly Eliza Barnes daughter of Sargent James Barnes Natasha Romanoff and Captain Steven Rogers."
Loki smiled brightly at Dolly who beamed up at him with love.
Vows were exchanged and PJ brought up the rings.
Loki held Dolly's hand, "With this ring I pledge my undying love and loyalty to you."
Dolly's hand trembled as she took Loki's ring and slid it on his finger, "With this ring I pledge my undying love and loyalty to you."
Dolly fidgeted eager to kiss her husband. Loki softly chuckled, "Patience my love."
Vision took a breath, "It is my great honor to pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
Dolly flung herself at Loki who barely steady himself, "I love you wife."
Dolly smiled, "I love you husband."
All there cheered as they made their way down the aisle to the reception hall for dinner and party.