Home again

Dolly walked off the jet holding Bucky's hand, but when she saw Peter she ran to him, "Petey!"
Peter hugged the little girl tight, "I am so sorry!"
Dolly didn't know what to say, "I thought the bad man hurt you too! I am glad you're ok."
Peter sniffled, "Just a little scratch."
Dolly dragged him by the hand to meet Loki.
Loki had mixed feelings about the little girl dragging the boy to him. Thor smiled as he stood by, "It'll be good for you."
Dolly grabbed Loki's hand, "Petey this is Loki prince of Mischief. He was taken by the bad guys too! He has magic!"
Peter was just a kid when Loki attacked New York. He swallowed, "Hello."
Loki nodded gracefully.
Dolly kept on talking, "And when I broked the collar he held my hands and guess what?!"
Peter smiled so happy to have her back, "What?"
Dolly showed her hands, "He used his magic to make it better. He has magic like Jack Frost! He is awesome!"
This made Loki blush, "It was just a small thing."
Bucky extended his hand, "It wasn't a small thing. You kept her safe."
Loki took his hand and nodded.
Bruce walked over and bent down, "Can I see your hands munchkin?"
Dolly showed him. Her palms had healed, but there was a discolored patch where she was burnt.
Bruce looked up to Dolly's parental group who seemed worried, "Before Loki used his magic to make it better did it hurt?"
Dolly pouted, "I had tingles up my arms and my hands were warm."
Bruce gave a weak smile, "Well you were so very brave. I am so glad you had someone there."
Bruce hugged her.
Tony was worried, "Dolly why don't you take Peter into the kitchen and order us all pizzas."
Dolly jumped up and down, "Daddy can I?"
Bucky nodded, "Only if you make sure to order cheese bread too."
Dolly smirked, "Duh!"
The adults watched Peter give Dolly a piggy back ride into the kitchen.
Once out of ear shot Tony looked at Bruce, "Spill it."
Bruce took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, "I'd have to run tests, but I think Dolly may have CIP like Eveanna and with the Super soldier serum already in her DNA her pain tolerance already matching Bucky's, but..."
Bucky got nervous, "But what Bruce?"
Bruce looked to Loki, "Did you heal the burns or just cool them?"
Loki tilted his head, "Just a little cooling and a little bit of a soothing, why?"
Bruce shook his head and shrugged, "Her hands look like they've been heal for weeks; not mere hours."
Steve stepped up, "You're saying Dolly has advance healing capability?"
Bruce nodded, "I don't think Rumlow is her grandfather."