Epilogue:7 years later

Natalia and Winter and Morgan were being chased by PJ [who still hated being called Peter Jr.] in the meadowlands of New Asgard; a colony Odin established in Norway.
Yelena held the toddler she and Kate Bishop adopted together and watched as her niece waddled over 4months pregnant, "I don't know why I keep sleeping with that husband of mine."
Yelena laughed, "I don't know why either..."
Loki came up behind her, "I don't know myself, but I thank the Norns."
Steve and Nat brought over some food as Bucky scooped up Natalia who squeaked. Winter turned seeing his sister in distress charged Bucky who carefully put Natalia down only to be attacked by both twins, "Papa Steve! Nanna Nat help! The twins got me!"
Dolly laughed as he playfully wrestled with them.
Winter giggled, "We got you Poppa Bucky!"
Steve and Nat swooped in saving Bucky and brought them over to the picnic where everyone gathered.
They whole team had gathered to watch Wanda and Vision marry.
Natalia laid her head on Bucky's arm, "Poppa Bucky can you tell me the story again?"
Bucky smiled, "What story?"
Winter climbed in lap, "The story of mommy as a baby."
Bucky looked over and saw his daughter's eyes mostly closed leaning on Loki; then looked to see his precious grandbabies, "Well... Once upon a time...........

THE END ????