Author's note #2

It has occurred to me that maybe people are unsure about my time line so here is a brief break down of ages and such.
At the start of our story most everyone but Steve Bucky and Nat(as well as Yelena)[in comics Nat was given the super soldier serum and ages slowly] are in their early/mid to late 20's. This of course excluded Peter and Shuri who started the story at about 12 and14. And not Rumlow who was thought to have been Eveanna's father. Kate Bishop Wanda and Pietro are about Dolly's age.
No specific years are mentioned to help the flow of the story[and so my brain doesn't mess up the time line.] The exception being the years of Bucky's fall and Steve's crash.
Events from the MCU that have happened are Loki's attempt to take over New York& The Winter Soldier movie[I see no reason to change or cherry pick from it].
These all happened before Dolly was born.
Barron Zemo has his grudge against Steve and Bucky because [based on information from the comics] he is a Nazi as was his father who during WWII Steve killed.
Civil war didn't happen. Tony is working through his grief learning about the Winter Soldier's part in his parents death and has gotten counseling. He isn't Bucky's bestie, but understood he was just a tool.
Infinity war and End game may or may not have also already happened.
The events of Dark world and of ragnarok have not and will not occurr.
Now it goes with out saying I do not own any of the characters created by the amazing Stan Lee and his wondrous co-creators at Marvel. I only own Dolly Eveanna Evie Mrs. April Mr. Robert and a few others of my own creation.
One last note Peter is played by Tobey Mcguire, but not too worry Tom Holland fans he'll make a surprise appearance soon as.....😳
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.