Who do I look like? Princess Peach

Dolly once again found herself in captivity. She was beginning to feel like Princess Peach being constantly kidnapped by Bowser, "Where are we?"
Ultron sat musing, "At the world's end."
Dolly looked around and saw she was in an old abandoned bar, "I don't understand why here?"
Ultron moved close crowding her, "Because this is where your story started... And where it will end."
Dolly looked around again and saw something that chilled her blood, "Oh my God..."
Ultron had rigged explosives every where.
"See Dolly... They took everything... My dream... You... So I will take it all from them."
Dolly dove at him throwing punches and kicks screaming, "I will fucking kill you God damn over grown tin can."
Ultron easily fended off her blows, "Stop fighting..."
Dolly uttered a growl and lunged at him, "I will not let you-"
Ultron caught her by the throat and squeezed.
"Let her go." A voice demanded.
Ultron turned to look at the voice. Tony walked in, "Ah Tony Stark... You found us."
Tony nodded slowly circling, "It wasn't easy... Luckily little miss was still wearing her tracker."
Tony pointed at the charm bracelet sporting the Poky puppy charm.
Dolly tried smirking, but found it hard while being choked.
Tony paused, "You won't win... Let her go."
Ultron tightened his grip. Dolly gasped, "Tony... Get away... Bomb..."
Tony noticed the place was wired, "Can't do munchkin..."
Ultron chuckled, "So overly confident..."
Tony grinned, "Yeah comes with the territory..."
Ultron dropped Dolly like... well a rag doll.
Tony went to reach for her, but Ultron marched upon him, "Now junior...."
Tony backed out the building luring him out allowing others to check on Dolly.
----------------------------------------
Loki and Bucky rushed in and over to Dolly.
Bucky checked her pulse, "Dolly..."
She weakly smiled, "Hey daddy... You shouldn't be here... He has place wired..." Dolly's voice was hoarse and she was losing energy, "You... Gotta go."
Bucky's eyes filled with tears, "No Doll... We're gonna get you out-"
Dolly closed her eyes, "So tired..."
Loki brushed her hair with his hand, "Open your eyes love... Please."
Dolly opened her eyes, "Hi Loki Doki..."
Loki smiled, "Hi little Midgardian."
Dolly blinked and watched a hazy figure come into view, "Oh baby girl..."
The figure came into clearer focus as a woman knelt beside her, "It's going to be alright."
Dolly swallowed, "Who..."
Bucky hushed her, "Don't talk Doll... Loki can you..."
Loki went to scoop her up, but Dolly winced.
The woman put a hand on her forehead, "Dolly... Can you be a brave girl for me?"
Loki exchanged a look with Bucky, "She's hurt... We need to get her to the jet."
Dolly focused on the woman, "I am brave..."
Bucky leaned over, "I know baby girl... So brave."
The woman smiled at Dolly then Bucky; but he couldn't see her.
The woman touched Loki's shoulder and whispered to him.
Loki looked confused at first, "I... I have an idea..."
Bucky faced him, "What?"
Loki swallowed, "I need you to trust me Sargent..."
Bucky paled, "I'm not gonna like this am I?"
Loki lifted Dolly into his lap, "No... I promise I'll explain later..."
Dolly's eyes began to close, "Angel..."
Bucky held her hand, "No... Don't go with the angel... You gotta stay with me and Steve and Nat..."
The woman placed a kiss on top of Dolly's head, "I love you Dolly Eliza Barnes."
Loki turned Dolly's head to meet his gaze and spoke in old Asguardian, "Ik Loki, zoon van Laufey en van Odin, bind je aan mij als mijn partner als mijn hart als mijn liefde." [I Loki son of Laufey and of Odin bind you to me as my mate as my heart as my love]
Loki bent his head capturing her lips in a deep kiss parting he smiled and whispered, "Forgive me little Midgardian."
Dolly took a deep breath as magic filled her.
Bucky watched but had to turn his head as a bright blue light engulfed them.
As it faded Loki held Dolly as she sat up, "Loki?"
He kissed her gently, "My precious Midgardian..."
Bucky rushed to them, "Doll?"
Dolly blinked tears, "Daddy?"
Bucky held her close as she cried, "We gotta get to safety... He has this place wired to blow."
Bucky nodded, "Loki... You help her out. I'll cover you both."
Loki nodded and scooped her up. Dolly was too weak to protest and clung to him.
As Bucky looked back he swore he saw a vaguely familiar shadow wave.
----------------------------------------
Outside the team stood relieved to see Dolly. The last of Ultron and his clones were being hunted by Vision.
On the jet Bruce check Dolly over and noticed a marking like a brand.

Bruce looked up, "Barnes..."
Bucky came over and looked at the brand, "Loki... What did you do?"
Loki exhausted sat beside Dolly, "I soul bound her too me." Loki sat forward, "I... I couldn't lose her."
Thor came forward, "Loki... Soul binding is forbidden."
Loki grinned, "It's only forbidden by Asguardians... I am a Jøtün by birth brother."