You have her eyes

Logan sat in the living room with a tumbler of fine scotch, "I only just found all this myself."
Logan sat forward, "Charles ask all potential staff to submit a DNA sample for genetic testing."
Stevev looked over to Bucky who looked pale, "Why?"
Logan sat his tumbler down, "Lots of reasons. Tracing powers or mutations through family lines or matching lost relatives together. In the early days mutants were sold off away from families..."
Logan thought of his friend Kurt living with a Russian circus before coming to live at the compound, "Charles knew Dolly would be a great fit for the school, but he didn't know she'd match anyone in the database."
Bucky blinked back tears, "When Dolly was about 7 she was taken by Barron Zemo... He gave us the name James Howlett as Eveanna's father... Truth be told it never dawned on me to look for you. Steve Nat and I were just so damn happy to have our girl back."
Bucky wiped a tear away as Steve comforted him. Logan raised an eyebrow, "I figured you 2 were finally together, but who is Nat?"
Steve grinned, "Natasha Romanoff... Black Widow."
Logan scratched his stubble, "Nice. Sounds like my granddaughter had a good role model for her mother."
Bucky stood and got a photo from the bookcase, "That's Dolly and Nat at her college graduation."
Logan felt his heart tighten, "Both beautiful ladies." He blinked tears back, "Can I meet her?"
Steve exchanged a look with Bucky. Bucky took back the picture, "Dolly is out right now. She and Nat are out dress shopping for Dolly's wedding. They should be home soon."
Logan tilted his head, "Who's the lucky soul?"
Both men laughed, "Loki God of Mischief."
Logan laughed, "Well... You'll have fun with that."
Bucky sat back, "He saved her life last year by soul binding her to him. I nearly killed him when he told me."
Logan laughed, "I feel you I have kids and let me tell you... A few times I had to really control myself."
Suddenly giggling could be heard in the hall as 2 women came in, "Dad and Steve are going to go nuts when they see your mother of the bride dress." Dolly laughed.
Steve let out a sigh just imagining the dress. Bucky chuckled, "Hey Doll after you and Nat put up your stuff can you come to the living room?"
Nat shrugged at Dolly, "Ok Dad."
Nat came in first, "What's up?"
Steve leaned over and whispered, "That's James Howlett."
Nat's eyes went wide. Logan smiled, "Ma'am."
Dolly came in, "Why does everyone look so somber?"
Logan was stunned. Dolly was taller than he expected. Evie was tiny 4'11 if that. She had her father's dark brown hair and seriousness about her. She was built plump, but he could tell that she was muscled too; it was her eyes though that struck him dumb. The dark sapphire blue he hadn't seen in centuries... His mother had the same shade.
Bucky motioned everyone to sit, "Dolly I want you to meet someone." Bucky introduced Logan, "This is James Howlett."
Dolly looked confused, "Hello Mr. Howlett."
Logan grinned, "Just call me Logan Dolly."
Dolly's eyes widened, "You teach at the Xavier school!"
Logan nodded, "I do, but I'm not here to offer you the job. You'll get that email later today probably." He winked.
Dolly wanted to jump for joy at that, but the room was to heavy, "What brings you by today?"
Logan didn't know who to tell her.
Steve spoke up, "Dolly no matter what you know we love you."
Dolly paled, "Ok y'all are scarring me. What is going on?!"
Bucky kissed his daughter's temple, "Do you remember when your class had grandparents' day and you were sad because you didn't have any?"
Dolly nodded, "Yeah?"
Logan smiled, "Well... That's not true... I'm Eveanna's father."
Dolly looked at him, "You're my grandfather?"
Logan nodded, "I am."
Dolly looked around the room, "Well Fu-"
Steve sighed, "Language baby girl."