Interrogation of Zemo

Bucky Steve and Nat went down to the interview rooms. Dolly stayed upstairs with Sam and Peter.
"Hello again Sargent; I see you brought friends." Zemo coolly greeted everyone, "I don't believe I officially met the renowned Black Widow."
Nat stayed silent and stoic. Zemo sighed.
Steve leaned against the wall, "If I left this room right now nothing would stop either one of them from tearing you limb from limb."
Zemo smirked, "And you wouldn't?"
Steve grinned, "No. I'd make your death last as long as I could. You hurt our daughter and that is unforgivable crime."
Zemo raised an eye brow, "Your daughter? I see the 3 of you raising the little mouse já."
Bucky ground his hand into a fist, "Why did you take Loki and Dolly?"
Zemo leaned back, "Did you know Dolly's mother was always meant to carry a super soldier's child?"
Bucky tensed. He remembered Eveanna telling him she was a Hydra experiment; now he knew what program.
Zemo tilted his head watching Bucky piece it together, "Ah I see your little gears spinning Sargent."
Nat sat next to Bucky, "We already know about Eveanna; why did you take Dolly?"
Zemo smirked, "Very interesting little mouse your daughter. Already so strong. Imagine if she was trained? Transformed from a mouse to a lion? She'd surpass her father's kill count easily. A soldier bred and born for fighting."
Steve walked over putting his hand on Bucky's shoulder, "And why did you need Loki?"
Zemo sat back, "Why indeed. Dr. Selvig believed Loki's magic could in fact be used to mind control those immune to the process Hydra had. I have other theories."
Bucky stood and hit Zemo with his metal fist, "I'm done talking. You're going far away from me and my family."
Bucky went to leave when Zemo called, "Don't you want to know who Eveanna's real father is?"
Bucky froze and Zemo spat blood, "You really don't think Rumlow could be Dolly's grandfather do you?"
Steve leaned across the table, "You keep her name out of your mouth."
"James Howlett... Ring any bells boys?" Zemo began to grin, but started to convulse as Nat tazed him.
Nat looked up, "Oops."
Steve sighed. Bucky growled, "I don't care who fathered Eveanna. All I care about is my daughter's safe and loved."
Nat hugged him, "And she is. We will never stop loving or protecting her."
Steve nodded, "Our girl comes first."
Bucky was so glad he had these people to raise Dolly with.
James Howlett did ring a vague bell though...