Congrats! It's a girl

Steve Rogers waited for his friend in the lobby of Avengers' Tower. When he looked up he saw the strangest sight. James Barnes former Hydra asset the Winter Soldier carrying a tiny tot.
"Bucky what are you doing with a baby?!"
Bucky had asked himself that a million times as he made his way here, "Ah well do you remember the barmaid from Joel's?"
Steve's eyes went wide, "Wait... Are you saying that she's yours?"
They got in the elevator and Bucky fumbled in the diaper bag, "The lawyer said she was hidden in the closet at..."
Steve took the baby from him so he could find the papers Stinner gave him.
Steve looked at the child. Her dark brown hair was currently falling out of a hastily snapped barrette. Big blue eyes looked at him as a tiny hand tapped his cheek.
Bucky sighed, "He said she was going into foster care if I didn't take her. I couldn't do that to her."
Steve's heart melted. NYC foster care was no place for kids. Tony and Pepper fought and won custody of Peter after he fell into the system after May died. Some of the stories he told made his blood boil.
"No matter what. We'll keep her out of the system."
Bucky took her back and she laid her head on his shoulder, "I find it hard to believe that Eveanna's death was a result of a B&E gone wrong."
Steve sighed, "We might never know. Either way makes sense she'd hide her to try and protect her."
Bucky unconsciously nuzzled the girl's head. Dolly smelled fresh; like a baby should.
As they stepped off the elevator Steve asked, "What's her name?"
Bucky chuckled, "Dolly Barnes."
----------------------------------------
They made it to the lab where Bruce and Tony were working. Stunned at seeing the scary brooding Winter Soldier carrying a baby both men stop in their tracks.
"Who in the hell gave the Manchurian Candidate a baby!" Tony blurted out.
Bucky frowned. Dolly twisted in his arms to pat his face gently. This made Bucky melt and Tony feel like an ass after hearing the story.
Bruce came around and looked over the paper work, "Well... Let's run some tests make sure little girl is healthy and if you're up for it we'll run DNA."
Bucky nodded, "Ok... Yeah. I want that please."
Bruce reached for her, but Dolly paused for a second; not afaird but as if she was judging him. She smiled up at Bucky and he nodded, "He's a friend Doll it's ok."
Bruce took the little girl and carried her to an exam table.
"According to her birth certificate she's almost a year old." Bucky told Bruce as he weighed and measured her.
Bruce gave a sigh, "She's under weight by 5 pounds or so, but she taller than average. That makes her under weight look like more."
He drew blood from her tiny hand. Dolly frowned at Bruce as he did. Bruce put a band aid on it then placed a little kiss on it that made her giggle.
Turning to Bucky he said, "Okay... Your turn."
Bucky gave Bruce a very similar scowl Dolly did which made Steve mumble, "I think it's his kid."
To which Tony smiled, "Guess we'll have to call him popsicle."
Bruce tried not to laugh, "Ok which one of you want to be the control?"
Steve volunteered, "I'll do it."
Dolly looked up and patted Steve's other hand, "Damn it... She's ours no matter what."
Tony smiled, "Barnes take little snowflake to the kitchen and feed her; I think there's some cottage cheese and there should be bananas you can mash."
Bruce mused, "I should have some answers in an hour or so."
Steve grabbed the diaper bag as Bucky picked up Dolly, "Hey Tony... I was wondering-"
Tony looked up, "If you can bunk with Steve for a day two max I can have a suite ready for you and baby girl."
Bucky swallowed a lump, "Thanks."
----------------------------------------
In the kitchen Bucky held Dolly as Steve looked in the diaper bag and found a bottle and some formula, "Hey Buck I found a note."

Dear Sasha
Make sure you are giving Dolly a bottle at bed. She is loving the applesauce mixed with banana
Thanks
Eveanna

Both men frowned, "Who's Sasha?"
Steve read the formula container to see how to make a bottle, "Babysitter?"
As the 2 men figure out how and what to feed the baby Nat walks in, "Whoa! Who's kid is that?"
Bucky smiled, "Natasha Romanoff meet Dolly Barnes."
Nat blinked then chuckled, "No way she's too pretty to yours."
Nat tickled the baby who laughed.
Tony and Bruce walked back in, "Actually Nat... He is the father."
Bucky's heart eased a little knowing he could keep her, but at the same time he felt so overwhelmed, "Holy Shit I'm a dad."
Dolly giggled and went, "Shit."
Steve sighed, "Language."