Baby's first day out

Bucky picked up Dolly as she gave a big yawn, "Come on sweet pea let's get hunkered down with Steve."
Steve followed them, "Why don't you 2 take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."
Bucky looked up, "Are you sure?"
Steve looked at the sleepy little girl, "Yeah," he reached out and brushed Dolly's cheek. She gave a sleepy smile, "I'm sure."
Bucky nodded, "Thanks. I'm gonna get Dolly changed for bed."
There was a soft knock on Steve's door. Answering he found Nat, "Hey Nat; what's up?"
Nat smirked and stepped into the room, "You guys forgot baby girl's diaper bag in the kitchen."
Just then Bucky came muttering, "Steve I forgot-Nat you brought her bag! Thanks."
The former Russian spy and assassin softly smiled, "Tony made arrangements for you to have a shopping spree for Dolly tomorrow."
Bucky sighed, "I need just about everything under the sun. I won't even know where to start."
Nat patted his arm, "Me and Steve will go with you."
Steve gave his friend a nod, "I don't know much more than you do, but you can count on me."
Bucky smiled, "Thanks."
----------------------------------------
The next morning the three Avengers and baby walked into an upscale baby boutique, "Hi I'm Heather; Mr. Stark said you needed a little bit of everything."
Bucky passed Dolly to Nat, "Yeah. I just got custody of my daughter and well was not expecting parenthood."
Heather smiled, "Well don't you worry. We'll get you and your wife all set up."
Bucky made a face, "I'm not married to her."
Nat giggled, "Nope. I'm just the auntie."
Heather blinked as Nat passed Steve the baby; "Oh! I apologize. You and your husband walk this way."
Steve began to laugh, "Come on hubby!"
Bucky sighed, "Lady I ain't married to either of them. They're just moral support."
Steve pouted at Dolly, "I'm heartbroken Dolly your daddy is denying our love."
Bucky took back Dolly and muttered, "You're an ass Rogers."
Heather paled, "I am so sorry! Well let's get you and your daughter set up."
Bucky looked at his daughter who thought all of this was thrilling and hilarious, "Come on Doll let's get you set up."
Nat and Steve followed laughing, "Come on Cap we'll pick out a loud annoying toy to get back at Bucky for rejecting your love."
Steve giggled, "With lots of batteries!"
Bucky sighed listening to his friends, "I wonder if T'Challa will let us live in Wakanda."