𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟾:𝟺𝟻𝙰𝙼

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟺𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

I watched as August put my food, in the syringe. At least he can cook, otherwise it would taste nasty. "How you, feeling?" I signed 'I'm fine'. My speech isn't fully there, so I'm learning sign language as well as writing.
Mainly sign language, because I can't grasp the pen and paper yet. I can move my hand at certain pace, but not fast enough yet.

"So this is last nights dinner, mashed potatoes, barbecue chicken and greens." I grimaced as he approached me with it, all the colors in the syringe made me nauseous already. "It's fine, now open up." I sighed before slowly opening my mouth, he slowly pressed on the nozzle to release some of the food.

I gagged as the warm food hit my tongue, I managed to swallow it and looked at him. "Nigga you gonna be skin, and bones if you don't eat. C'mon." I rolled my eyes as he kept feeding me. Eventually the aftertaste of the greens went away, and I was able to enjoy my meal.
I even signed for seconds, which is something I don't do. Even on a regular day.

"Mama will be proud, hell I'm proud. You finished your food, your sign language is progressing. Doctors were right, you'll make a speedy recovery."

I signed out Vayda's name, so he'll talk about her. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighs. "We haven't talked since the game."

'Two weeks ago', I signed to him as he nods his head yes, "I've been here." I waved him off, 'Don't use me, as an excuse'.

"I'm not! I swear." He defended himself, "She needs space, you didn't see her at the game. She wasn't herself, so I'm giving her space."

'Call her, I'm straight', I signed to him as he rolled his eyes. "And say what?"

'I miss you', he nods his head yes and pulls out his phone to do so. Before you know it, they were in a full on conversation before ending the call.

"She's coming over later, so I'll be close to you." I gave him a thumbs up, as he cleaned up his mess before leaving my room.