𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟽:𝟶𝟽𝙰𝙼

𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷𝚂𝚃
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

I squinted my eyes as the light peaked, through the blinds. It's early I already know, and I gotta be at school for 8. Imma be late per usual, I'm already knowing. Carol enrolled me in school, with the boys.

So far it's not too bad, I didn't miss it when I was away. But I'm behind like so much, so I'm trying to make up for lost time. After school tutoring sessions, college classes and extra credit work to the max.

"Vayda! You awake?!" I sighed, and slowly sat up. "Yea," I answered, after everything with my parents I've decided to stay with Carol and the boys.

She ended up asking them, if she can adopt me due to me not feeling comfortable at home and that I feel more safe here. They don't live in the same house anymore, but still.

So now Carol is in the midst of filling out a shit ton, of paper work as for setting up court dates. My parents agreed that's what, would be best for me.

After meeting, and having another meeting some days after. The vibes and energy was completely different now that we were alone. I didn't feel comfortable. I had that weird suspicion, like the first meetup.

So I'm going to further my adopting with Carol, I honestly wouldn't feel safe with my parents again.

"Good, everyone is eating breakfast. I'm going to work, catch that bus or get a ride from one of the boys!"

"Will do," I heard her footsteps depart as I climbed outta bed, my feet came in contact with the cold floor as I shuffled them across to make it to the door.

I opened it and headed towards the bathroom, to get myself together.

Aaron had left out, leaving Christopher and Chance behind to catch the bus. There's the early bus, and the city bus that'll go later which we're catching.

"Oh here, before I forget." Chance slides a box across the table, I furrowed my eyebrows before picking up the box and opening it. It was an iPhone 12 in the color navy. "Oh wow, thank you."