𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝚁𝙳
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

The soft sounds of sniffling, followed by choked back sobs escaped the young girl's mouth. The sounds of the soles of her beat up, converse sneakers dragged across the streets of LA.
Blood splattered across her face and neck region, while her clothes were stained in blood from hours prior. Some blood of her own, mixed with another's. "Shit!" She hasn't spoken, since her escape and this is the first thing she said.

She could collapse onto the street, at any given moment the way her legs felt like jello. Vayda's been crying non stop since, her escape several hours prior.

Vayda is exhausted beyond repair, and needs sleep. She needs her own bed again, she wants her mothers love and warm embrace, as well as her fathers comforting words and unconditional love.

She's been missing for 2 going, on 3 years now. Vayda was snatched up in her own house, by someone she thought she could trust. Her Uncle Mike, he broke into the house and kidnapped Vayda.

Vayda was put through several sex trafficking rings, multiple states to flee from the feds, going under different aliases.

Her chest felt tight, like a ton of bricks were sitting on it. Unfortunately she has asthma, so she has to stop running periodically to catch her breath.

Vayda has been planning her escape for months now, due to her being moved to a different location. This location being California, a small secluded area away from most people. On the outskirts of one of the main cities, she was first kidnapped in.

Vayda briefly stops running, to take a quick break. She stumbles upon this house, several men stood on the stoop smoking. They look between the ages of possibly, 17 to 21 the latest. She couldn't really tell.

They noticed her presence, before averting their attention onto her. Mainly her physical appearance.

Her curly hair was matted into a bun, that's been stuck in that hairstyle for weeks maybe longer. Her face covered in some blood, as dirt. Her clothes ripped, and dirty and for her sneakers being beat up.

Tears stained her cheeks, as fresh tears pooled in her eyes.
One boy with a fitted hat stands up, as Vayda backs up slowly. "You good? I'm not gonna hurt you." That's what they all say, is what she was thinking.