𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈

𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟼:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼

𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Standing behind the register, ringing someone out. While simultaneously counting, down the minutes until I gotta clock out. After work Nessa, wants to go to the movies.
So I gotta get outta here by, 8pm to make it for the movies for 9pm. "So is Vayda single?" Exodus approaches me, as I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, ask her." I replied, he just rolls his eyes and walks away. He stay acting thirsty, I don't like shit.
I hand the customer his receipt before returning my attention to the front.

As I'm looking forward, I peep Autumn and August enter the store. It seems August was on FaceTime with someone. "Whaddup doe?" Autumn greeted me first, while August looked at the shoe wall.

I peeped Vayda was on his screen, they were on FaceTime together. "Shit, nothing. How's work going?"

"It's going, I'm tryna get outta here and shit." I answered him. "Who's he on the phone with?" I already knew, I just wanted him to say it. "Oh Vayda, he tryna get her something outta the mall. He'on like nothing, though."

"Oh word?" He just nods his head. "You know, the mall don't got shit." I nod my head agreeing, "We're leaving now, imma see you at the kickback tonight?"

"Who's kickback?" He then pulled out his phone, to show me the flyer of the kickback tonight. Khrome is having something at her crib, well her boyfriend's crib.

"Yea, I might slide through."

"Aight." We dap each-other up before he exits out, the store as did August.

After clocking off work, getting Nessa and going to the movies. I was tired, as hell. Today was long as ever, I wanted it to end early so bad. I needed my bed.
I trudged tiredly into my bedroom, and plopped down onto my bed. As I'm closing my eyes, I can feel my phone buzzing beside me. I sucked my teeth, before turning it over to see Mozzy calling me.

I slid the button across the screen before, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Whaddup doe."