𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

After dinner and doing her nighttime routine, Vayda heads off to bed. Usually on Friday nights she likes, to stay up but decides to go to sleep early due to the full day she has tomorrow.
She was going to her Aunts house the following morning, so she needed all the rest she could get.

As she lays in her bed sound asleep, she felt someone's presence in the room. She brushes it off, thinking it's just one of her parents doing their nighttime checks. Vayda turns around and slowly, opens her eyes. Coming face to face with her Uncle, her eyes goes wide as her body jumps in fear.

He grabs her up quickly, before she could scream. "Scream and I'll slit, your throat ear from ear." Her eyes were still wide, her heart was racing as he covered her mouth still.

All she had on were a pajama set on, as for her fuzzy green frog socks. Her curly hair was in a bun. Her Uncle Mike grabbed her nearby converse sneakers, as for her inhaler before going out the window.

For the next several weeks, Vayda has been missing she's been put through the ringer. Two weeks after her disappearance, her parents finally made a missing person report. But Vayda was long gone.

Two states going on three states later, Vayda was in a different location. A different house with a different set of girls. She's been through some unspeakable, unfortunate things by different men she's gets sold off to.
As she lays handcuffed to her bed, she stares up at the ceiling. That's all she could do. They don't put much, into the rooms. Due to how fast these girls, gets passed off.
The only thing they put the rooms, are a twin size bed, shackles and chains, as for a deadbolt locked door. The walls painted white, as the floor was hard wood.
A small dresser in the corner, full of clothes all different sizes and colors.

4 knocks sounds on the door as she gets anxious. Every other night, if not every. Someone new knocks on the door, each knock is different and they all mean different things.
4 knocks means someone is coming, a new man or reoccurring man will enter. He'll either abuse her, drug her, rape her or pass her off to the next.