𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟷:𝟶𝟿𝙿𝙼

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟾𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

School let out early, so I decided to chill with Philly. He came over after school, to chill with me before going to work.
Mainly to bother me and to monitor me, I assured him I'm fine but he doesn't care.

"You got therapy today?" I nodded my head yes, "Unfortunately, you still going to AA?" He nods his head yes, "I am, it's going pretty good."

"That's good."

"What time? I might be able to take you." He asks me, "I got it, and 2:30pm. My mom is taking me, and picking me up."

"Aight."

"I think you shouldn't push August away, and I know you are because of how you feel mentally. You holding everything in, which you shouldn't. Talk to him about it." He advised me, I sighed and looked at the tv. "I will."

"Look, I gotta go. But we'll finish this conversation later, yea?" I nodded my head yes. "Yea."

"Good." He packed his stuff up before leaving out, once I heard that front door close I got outta bed and closed my door before getting back in bed.

Ari and I were on the phone, while I tried to do some homework. I was gonna do most of it, then have Aaron do the rest. He's great in math.

"Are you and August together still?"

"Yes, but since my mental health is slowly declining. I know I can't, be the proper girlfriend that he needs. I think we need a break, for now."

"Understandable,"

"Plus Autumn is still recovering, and after graduation they both are moving down south with their cousins."

"He's going to college out there?"

"Yes or a trade school probably."