𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝟐 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟾:𝟶𝟹𝙰𝙼

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Mrs. Ivory's 11th grade and 12th grade English class mix, was silently reading to themselves and answering questions on a separate sheet of paper.

A light but heavy knock sounded at the classroom door, Mrs. Ivory stops what she's doing before pushing her chair out and heading towards the door. On the other side was the principal and a new student.
Someone from the past, that'll be someone's present.

Vayda looks up from her work to see the teacher and principal, entering the room with the new student trailing behind. "Class may I have, your attention?"

Everyone simultaneously stops what their doing, before giving their teacher their undivided attention. "Class we have a new student, a late transfer. So y'all can help her catch up. This is Daisha St. Patrick, a Junior. So welcome her with open arms."

Daisha looks around the classroom, before her eyes landed on Vayda. They looked at each other, confusion written on both their faces before she went to go sit down beside Chance.

Just how and when? Were the only questions Vayda thought to herself, before going back to her work.

The principal and Mrs. Ivory went over Daisha's next few months at the school.

The bell then rang as the class packed up, each student set their papers on the teachers desk before heading out. Vayda sets her work on the desk before exiting the classroom, as Daisha trails behind. "Vayda!" She sighs before turning around to face her, both just awkwardly facing each other.

"I missed you girl!" She chuckled before pulling her close for a hug, "I missed you too, thought I lost you." Daisha wraps her arms around her, "I was for a while, but I'm good now."

They parted from the hug as Vayda gets a good look at her, beautiful brown skin. Minimal acne bumps or scars, her eyebrows were nicely done as for her lashes.
Her locs has grown so much, since she last seen her. It was in a high bun as some stuck out on the sides.