𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐍é-𝐧é, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞?𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝟐'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑'𝐬

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟾:𝟸𝟼𝙰𝙼

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"You really piss me, the fuck off!" Vayda overheard Khrome, snap at some boy closeby. Vayda and August snickered to themselves, while taking notes.

"Yo watch-out! It's not that serious." He continued on, which only pissed Khrome off. Let's just say, they argue basically everyday. To the point, where the teacher can ignore them and continue about their lesson.

"Yoo Vayda!" She turns around to see Ari holding her phone out, "Look, at this shit." She reaches out and grabs the phone, then looks at it.

On Philly's instagram story, he wrote a status about possibly attending AA. But in the corner, of the frame was a bottle of Tequila. "Here." She handed the phone back, "Y'all good?" She nods her head yes, before turning around.

Vayda pulls out her phone, to see two missed calls from Philly. She sighed and raised her hand, so the teacher would notice her.

Once he did, he called on her. "Yes Vayda?" Eyes were now, on her. "Can I use, the restroom?" He nods his head yes, and picks up a block to hand her instead of writing a pass.

She gets up from her seat, and packs up her stuff. Before grabbing the block, and heads out the room.

Vayda pulls out her phone, to call Philly back.

"Yooo?"

"You called?"

"I did, just wanted to let you know. I'm about, to attend my first meeting."

"With a bottle, of Tequila?"

"No Vayda."

"Stop lying, to me. I seen your story."