𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 | 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟿:𝟻𝟿𝙰𝙼

𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃
𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

Every couple of days, Vayda has this reoccurring nightmare of her being held in captivity. It always starts off the same, but ends differently.

Kind of like the movie 'Happy Death Day', she has to figure out how she died. Well in the nightmare, Vayda has to figure how why she was kidnapped and by who?

It's different in the dream, rather then in real life. Which fucks her up. Trying to decipher real, from fake. When the fake looks so real.

Vayda wakes up every other morning, sweaty, out of breath and shaken up. So bad it triggers her asthma. So she'll stay home, or go to Beauty's job. Just to get out the house.

These nightmares keeps her awake at night, so she's alone most nights in her thoughts. So due to her lack, of sleep. She'll hit up either August or Autumn, for weed to help her sleep.

It works some nights, but not all. Other times, she'll just stay awake. Watching one of her favorite movies, or trying to write in her journal, Carol bought her for Christmas.

Therapy session number one of many, Vayda needs this more than anything. Carol was able to set her, up with a known family therapist. She'll attend those sessions, 2x a week every two weeks, unless otherwise.

Vayda was fidgety in her seat, and sleep deprived. Due to her nightmares, she's been lacking sleep. Only getting small amounts of rest, only to be waken up an hour later or a couple minutes later. Depending on the day and time.

"How're you feeling?" The therapist, asks Vayda who sat awkwardly on the suede black couch across from her. As she sat in a brown suede rocker recliner.

She sighs, "My head is spinning, too much shit is going on. I can't seem to grasp any of it."

She writes that down, "What's going on?" Vayda glances up at her, before looking back down. She gently tugs on, the hem of her hoodie sleeves.