𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞? (𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝)𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟿:𝟺𝟽𝙰𝙼

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟿𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Her eyes feeling heavy, while simultaneously rolling to the back of her head. Her body seconds away, from fully going limp. Her mouth open ajar, as her head hung off the bed. Her heartbeat slowing down by the second, before stopping completely.
The room was spinning as her right arm hung off the bed too, a needle stuck in her arm as a bruise was forming. The locks on the door sound, as the door was being unlocked. "Shit! Shit!" The man rushed over to her, he takes the needle out her arm as blood begins to squirt out.

He looks around the room to find something, to patch it. He sees an old shirt on the other bed. He quickly grabs it and wraps it around her arm. Looking down, to see her eyes now closed. Her body now limp. "No! No! No!" He repeatedly smacks the side of her cheek to wake her up, but nothing.

He then scoops her up and rushes out the room, down the hall and into another room. That room was an in-house infirmary, they couldn't risk sending these girls to the hospital.
So they hired someone, built a room and started taking patients.

The man sets Vayda down on the cot, as the nurse examines her. "Possible overdose, doesn't seem self inflicted." She grabs her face to examine it, opens her mouth and eyes then lets them go.

"Do you know the syringe dosage?" He shakes his head no, "Whoever was in that room, doubled the dose to incapacitate her to take further advantage. He could of killed her, and y'all would be down a girl."

"What do I do?"

"Start chest compressions while, I get the Naloxone." She instructs as he does as told, stopping briefly to do rescue breathes. The nurse then came back with the Naloxone, she places the tip into her left nostril and pushes the pump releasing the entire dose.

No response, "Again, start up again." He goes back to giving her chest compressions, then stops to do rescue breathes. He made sure her mouth was clear, tutored her head back lifts her chin, then pinches her  nose.
Giving her a breathe every second, before continuing.
The nurse comes back with the Naloxone to do it in the other nostril, she waits a few seconds then steps back as he does chest compressions again.