𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟹:𝟹𝟷𝙿𝙼

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Exactly one week since the incident, one week since she kissed Philly, one week since she seen or spoken to either one of them. Vayda has been speaking to Khrome, her mother and brothers about the situation. They all advise her to speak to them, but she doesn't have anything to say.
Or she does, it's just she doesn't know how to start the conversation.

Her brain cannot fathom what happened just last weekend, so she's trying to catch up. Currently laying in bed, her laptop on her lap as she eats a pint of cookies and cream ice-cream. Which remind her of Philly and their late night drives, for ice-cream.

Some sappy romance movie was playing as she scoops up another helping of ice-cream. A heavy but soft knock sounds on her bedroom door, could be one of her brothers. "Yea?"

"Can I come in?" It was Aaron, "Are you by yourself?" She responds, she then hears another voice before he spoke up again. "No." She sighs before pausing the movie, "Come in, I guess." The door knob twists before opening as both Aaron and Beauty enter the room. "Damn Vayda." Beauty says as she analyzes her bedroom.

It looked a mess, but she didn't care. Barely cared about her appearance, as of right now. "Nah kid, you gotta get up. You look and smell crazy." She frowned, "Real shit get up, get yourself together. Clean your space, we got shit to do for ma today."

"Okay."

Aaron and Beauty leave the room as Vayda gets herself together. She hasn't left the house since that day, as for her room. She'll have Chance bring her stuff, the most she'll do it make it to the bathroom. As she's throwing out trash into her nearby trash can, her phone begins to ring.

Groaning she walks over to her bedside table, where it was plugged up to her charger. Philly's name and photo flashes across the screen, as she contemplated answering. She reached out to grab it, before answering it. Putting the phone on speaker, as she cleaned off her bed.

"Yooo."

"Yooo."

"You home?"