𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐈

𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Philly slept over last night, well the last two nights. Ma cooked dinner so he obviously fell asleep, afterwards and just never left.
Entering my room, I seen Philly brushing his hair in the mirror. I walked past him to go pick up, my phone on the nightstand. "I'm heading out, am I seeing you tonight?"

"Maybe. I'm chillin with Khrome and Dallas tonight, so I don't know." He furrowed his eyebrows, "Dallas? Who Dallas?"

"Juelz sister," he nods his head, "Aight, I'll talk to you later then." Philly gathers his belongings before kissing my forehead then leaving my room.

Just as he left my room, Christopher and Chance bum rushed into my room with Aaron was on the phone. "My god! What do y'all want?"

"You and Philly together?" Was the first thing Aaron asks me, as I shook my head no. "You know you can tell us."
I playfully rolled my eyes, "Nah we're just friends." They didn't believe that. "Mama knows y'all sleeping, in the same bed?" I looked around the room embarrassed, "Y'all so loud! Chill damn."

Earning a laugh from each of them, having brothers is honestly is funny but annoying at times. I love em, I wouldn't trade them for the world. "No but forreal, if y'all do decide to date or whatever. That's cool with us." Aaron speaks up.
"Real shit, nigga will peel a mothafucker's wig back just for fucking with you!" Christopher says as he demonstrates said actions, which I laughed at.

"As for y'all, so I appreciate it."

"So how're y'all girlfriends? What's going on?" I had some time, before I had to leave. Might as well gossip with my brothers. Chance was up first, him and Daisha are doing well. They're moving progressively well, due to his patience for her and everything. He's falling for her and she is too, which makes my heart melt.

Christopher and Alex are doing good too, and so is the baby. Which our parents and hers are very slowly coming to terms with. And I say very slowly, they aren't in the clear yet. Ariana isn't happy for her, considering her situation regarding him.
Aaron and Beauty are doing great, and still going strong. Said he has a big announcement, but is gonna hold off on it for now. Until the time is right.