𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚

𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟷𝟹𝚃𝙷
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

"You've been acting real funny, Vay!" Arianna speaks as she rolls up, while the girls sit around listening. I came over to the twins house, simply because I was already hanging out with Khrome.
She had to stop by because she left something at the house. Arianna and I haven't really hung out that like, same goes for Alex but she be up Chris's ass so it doesn't even matter.

Arianna chose her side when August and I broke up, so our friendship basically ended then. I really only hang out with Khrome or the guys, simply because it's easier and they've been my day 1's since the jump.
"Arianna please!" I wanted to leave so bad, I was beyond uncomfortable it's not even funny. "What? You have, you stopped hanging with me and started hanging with Khrome!"

"You picked your side, when I broke up with August. That's all." When Ari found out August and I broke up, she didn't console me right away. Or at all for that matter, she consoled August.

Aside from my family, Khrome, Philly and Daisha were the only people that really made sure I was straight after the breakup. We were already broken up, but still had an attachment towards each other. To where it seems like we were still together.
He made a false promise to me and ended up doing otherwise, sleeping with someone else while sleeping with me.

After the fight and everything died down, is when Ari reached out to me. She didn't care to listen to what she had to say. Our friendship ended a while ago, which is unfortunate.
"That's not fair!"

"You did though, I remember you saying how you wish it was you instead of Vayda." Alex chimed in, as Ari scoffed. "You can't be serious! You don't like Vayda, why're you throwing me under the bus?" Which isn't true, Alex and I been squashed our beef.

We aren't as close but we're still cool regardless.

"I do actually, we're basically family at this point. But you had a crush on August, and tried to fuck him for two summers straight and got nothing. So you settled for Summer. So when Vayda and him instantly clicked it, pissed you off." Alex cleared as Ari sat back fuming.

"Ivory is August's previous ex, but was also friends with Ari. The reason they fell out was because, she tried to sleep with him but he rejected her. They fell out after that. Vayda is a sweetheart, who got fucked over by someone she loved. So please, don't act funny when she decides to distance herself!" Khrome clapped as I nodded my head.