𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝟐 𝐔

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

| 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀 |
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝙽𝙳
𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

The following week after Christmas, was New Years then after that is now Vayda's birthday. She turns 18 today, which is something she didn't think she'd be able to be alive for.

She was in captivity for 3 years, everything moved slow paced. So for her to reach, 18 was a lot for her.

"Happy birthday Babygirl," Carol says while giving her a hug and a kiss, "Thank you." They swayed back and forth, before letting go.

"Ma, you seen my keys? They was on the table." Aaron asks his mom, as he comes downstairs. Carol looks at him confused, "No I haven't, ask Chance or Chris."

Before he could do so, the front door opened as both Chance and Chris entered the house with multiple grocery bags. "Y'all ask, for my keys. I was supposed to get Beauty, from work." He snatched the keys out, Chance's hands for storming out the house.

"Anyways, please go get dressed. Your friends are coming to get you, I need you out the house today."

"Aight." Vayda now heads upstairs as her and the boys, began to unbag the groceries and think of a plan for tonight.

𝟽:𝟺𝟻𝙿𝙼

"Philly, ugh moveee." Jackie playfully says to him, as he kissed her all over her face. "Nah, you wanna play with me and shit. Now I'm in your face." She laughs as he continued doing it.

"So I got invited, to Vayda's birthday dinner tonight." She says to Philly, now changing the subject. "Oh word? Y'all friends?" She shakes her head no, "No, we just follow each-other on Instagram. I told her happy birthday, and ended up getting invited to her birthday dinner."

"You, or us?" She chuckled, before sitting up. "Just me, but you would too if you ask her for an invite." She tells her, "Okay, will do."

Jackie picks up her phone, and looks at the time. "I gotta go, actually. Gotta get ready." She gets up from his bed, and fixed her outfit as he gets up too.