ISLE OF DOUBT

Sana took a huge breath, smiled, and tried not to move to avoid being pricked by the pins Jeremy added to the outfit Hollie was supposed to wear. Hollie had a larger frame; thus, Sana had to take poses that didn't expose the technical adjustment. It wasn't as complicated as she had imagined. Of course, Chris had to retake a few shots, but on Sana's side, everything was fine. Hollie became her mentor. Everyone was impressed by how accommodating she was, but for Hollie, it was about repairing her carelessness.

"Sana, don't cave your shoulders in. That pose will make you look like a hunchback on the pics," the model prompted. Sana did as asked. Hollie stood beside Prudence. She looked at the shots on the computer to check that the pics were to Sana's advantage but also to stop Prudence from ultra-photoshopping Sana.

Sana felt safe, especially with Olaf checking in and ensuring she was comfortable with the photoshoot's direction.

Everyone was going smoothly until she had to wear a swimsuit with a long anorak and wellingtons. It was one thing being at the seaside or pool with other bathers and another being under a photographer's eye with one's colleagues grinning like idiots.

Hollie took Sana's hands in hers, "ㅡSana, don't look at them. Look at me, listen, you're the baddest bitch, you hear me."

Sana glanced over Hollie's shoulder at the team waiting for her, "I don't feel like it with all my cellulite and seven-month pregnant-looking stomach."

Hollie smiled, "are you and the Swedish guy a thing?"

Sana slid her head back, "no, not all."

"Well, one could think it. The man has been devouring you with his stare since we got here. Focus on him. Give him the piece of the bad gal within you."

The scenario for these particular shots was a woman walking on the beach with her boyfriend. Sana needed to look at the camera as though she were gazing into her boyfriend's eyes.

Hollie's words did nothing for Sana. On the contrary, the woman felt pressure crushing down her shoulders. The sick model needed another motivational theme. Hollie beamed and grabbed Sana by the shoulders, "It might not seem like it, Sana, but what you are doing is important. Having a woman with a bigger and curvier figure in a campaign like this is essential in terms of representation."

The pep talk was a quickie but enough to get Sana moving. She thought of herself and how delighted she was to see models like Ashley Graham or Precious Lee on the catwalk. Perhaps she, too, could inspire others like those models who helped her accept her body. Sana would have never dared to wear a bodycon dress or her gym outfit if it wasn't for them.

"Thank you, Hollie."

"No worries, honey. You know, some people think us big girls were made to sit at the back. It hasn't occurred to them that perhaps the heavenly Goddes made us this way to be seen by all. Your weight, your appearance is yours; own it, chile."

Sana smiled, she knew she would never be a Uk size eight again, and she honestly didn't want to return to her 2020 figure. She loved her body and appreciated it even more since she had a man who admired it.

All Sana thought of as Chris took the photos was Lee's gaze and how sexy she felt when he locked his eyes on her.

"Wow, she's giving now," Hollie said as she monitored the images that passed on Prudence's laptop.

While Sana posed, Lee tried to occupy his mind. Thinking of Sana was time-consuming and unproductive. If the woman could no longer bear to see him, then their relationship was useless. He was over the begging and the reasoning at this stage. She was old enough to know what she did and the impact of her behavior. She was childish, so childish, thought Lee, who just wanted her to come home face up and endure the endeavors with him.